This game I got yesterday..

Zero the Hero

It's Dragon ball Z Budakai for the Gamecube. Ya I know, old game... But I got it from gamestop for $3. I played it alot years ago and had a great time, So I thought " eh, what the hell.." and got it. When I got home, I stoped playing Baten Kaitos and put it it. I still had data from years ago but forgot how to do everything. Princess and I were both pointing out how odd the characters looked, and how did we play somthing like this? We started a match at the world tournament course and had Goku Vs Trunks, expecting an classic fight that would have some of that DBZ action to it. First few seconds of the fight we exchanged blows and blasts etc.. Then Princess got me to the edge of the arena and kicked me off the stange. Expected to being flown through the stands and into another stage miles away from the arena, such as DBZ often does.. I was getting ready for the change of course. Instead of that happening... I fell off the course, onto the grass below and had been drained of all of my Hp and energy, that ended the match. I lay there, unconcious on the grass, The room went silent.. Princess and I staring at the screen.. Then broke out in laughter. We decided to called it "the grass of despair". That moment alone was worth $3.

Or lava that felt like grass but was still secretly lava....Hm, I must do some detective work, I'll be back later...

Or lava that looked like lava but was secretly lava.

TIME PARADOX.

Edited by Ooglybear

Or lava that looked like lava but was secretly lava.

TIME PARADOX.

No.

No. Yours is illogical.

Damn, back to work.

*Gets back to work, then realizes this has gone on too far, realizes he doesn't care, and gets back o work*