Looking for a few Corrins (Read description)

HeiHei

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Dark Knight MU on my second Birthright file.

If you want it I'll just update my castle to my second file and edit this post with my castle address.

How strong is your Corrin though? I'm mostly looking for fresh low level Corrins, not high leveled promoted ones.

Wanna Outlaw?

I will take you up on that offer! I might not take anymore after this one as I will have 16 units to use.

Edited by HeiHei

Wait...What route are you playing?

My friends voted on Revelation, so I don't think it should be too strenuous.

-----------------------------

So an update log was mentioned earlier, I guess I'll just post it here?

Edited by HeiHei

How strong is your Corrin though? I'm mostly looking for fresh low level Corrins, not high leveled promoted ones.

It's level 6 and has a 136 rating.

Sorry.

But I think I have a Dark Mage Avatar (Level 15, not promoted; Name: Chris) in my logbook from a person I passed on streetpass. I can add it to my street pass team.

Here is my castle address.

11895-06244-03902-55720

Actually I updated my castle so just walk in. All of my units are in hold.

Edited by Smog

When will you start the run?

I started it earlier yesterday (it is passed midnight now), but never got around to posting any updates yet due to a wedding social. I'll get to it after some sleep, although it's mostly just a log.

It's level 6 and has a 136 rating.

Sorry.

But I think I have a Dark Mage Avatar (Level 15, not promoted; Name: Chris) in my logbook from a person I passed on streetpass. I can add it to my street pass team.

Here is my castle address.

11895-06244-03902-55720

Actually I updated my castle so just walk in. All of my units are in hold.

I don't believe I can pick up units that you picked up from others, from what I remember.

Do you think you could use a Hero? If so, I can make my castle easy seize for you.

I can pick your Corrin up, but note on my first post, he/she may end up benched for a while or forever depending on what happens.

Edited by HeiHei

Well his rating is 202 with Blazing Yato equipped. So I think he'd be at rating 194 when recruited. His equipped skills are Hoshidan Unity, Astra, Rend Heaven, Sol, and Luna. +Skill, -Spd

I just wanna know if he'll be useful so it wouldn't be wasteful for me to set up the castle.

I'm also in the middle of another run with a female Merchant that can Partner Seal into Master Ninja and Mechanist. She's pretty weak right now though.

Edited by thedeltarune

Well his rating is 202 with Blazing Yato equipped. So I think he'd be at rating 194 when recruited. His equipped skills are Hoshidan Unity, Astra, Rend Heaven, Sol, and Luna. +Skill, -Spd

I just wanna know if he'll be useful so it wouldn't be wasteful for me to set up the castle.

I'm also in the middle of another run with a female Merchant that can Partner Seal into Master Ninja and Mechanist. She's pretty weak right now though.

Oh, I might not even use your Corrin until until the later half of the game.

First update log, hopefully format is fine. Let me know if it is not up to par or missing something, as I've never done one of these things before. Updates will be erratic.

Chapter 7: Unspeakable World

Attempts: 1

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Ninja Kamikaze

Witch Corrin

Comments: Fairly easy since I've already gone through this map on a previous map. Slightly cheated with Gunter pair up for faster movement, hope no one minds. Going to be seeing Lissa in every chapter, healers are too valuable to not bring. Especially so since I used quite a number of heals in this one chapter.

----------

Chapter 8: Traitor's Brand

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Cavalier Keith

Outlaw Kate

Comments: The beginning was really tough with the number of enemies rushing towards the group. Made a slight mistake with forgetting to equip a weapon on Keith, but luckily wasn't fatal. This chapter took many turns using Kate by abusing the healing rooms and walls, slowly picking off long range units (their stats were very high).

----------

Chapter 9: Wanderer

Attempts: 3

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Wyvern Rider Jill

Witch Corrin

Samurai TripleExit

Ballistician Auron

Grandmaster Alex

Great Lord Clarisse

Comments: Already knew I would hate this chapter based on a previous run, got 2 game overs due to wind shenanigans. Started by going to the left and moving up from there, only managed to get the 10k gold, which is fine since it was the most important thing to get. I still hate this chapter.

Next chapter should be much easier, hopefully I won't lose anyone to the boss equipped with mjolnir.

Edited by HeiHei

Is he too powerful? It seem like most of your avatars aren't promoted.

The intention of this run isn't for me to completely stomp it, I highly suggest to read my first post again!

First update log, hopefully format is fine. Let me know if it is not up to par or missing something, as I've never done one of these things before. Updates will be erratic.

Chapter 7: Unspeakable World

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Ninja Kamikaze

Witch Corrin

Comments: Fairly easy since I've already gone through this map on a previous map. Slightly cheated with Gunter pair up for faster movement, hope no one minds. Going to be seeing Lissa in every chapter, healers are too valuable to not bring. Especially so since I used quite a number of heals in this one chapter.

----------

Chapter 8: Traitor's Brand

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Cavalier Keith

Outlaw Kate

Comments: The beginning was really tough with the number of enemies rushing towards the group. Made a slight mistake with forgetting to equip a weapon on Keith, but luckily wasn't fatal. This chapter took many turns using Kate by abusing the healing rooms and walls, slowly picking off long range units (their stats were very high).

----------

Chapter 9: Wanderer

Attempts: 3

-Deployed-

Princess Aila

Shrine Maiden Lissa

Wyvern Rider Jill

Witch Corrin

Samurai TripleExit

Ballistician Auron

Grandmaster Alex

Great Lord Clarisse

Comments: Already knew I would hate this chapter based on a previous run, got 2 game overs due to wind shenanigans. Started by going to the left and moving up from there, only managed to get the 10k gold, which is fine since it was the most important thing to get. I still hate this chapter.

Next chapter should be much easier, hopefully I won't lose anyone to the boss equipped with mjolnir.

1.Did anyone die?

2.Did Kate cause chapter 2 to go long?

1.Did anyone die?

2.Did Kate cause chapter 2 to go long?

1. Yes, but it happened during the two game overs I had in Chapter 9

2. I guess in a way. Her Str and Def were pretty low compared to the enemies, which had some fairly high stats themselves. She couldn't take two hits (from what I remember) so I just let the archers attack her with defense formation with Keith (I think she did like 2 damage to them). She actually only did 13 damage to the pegasus knights in the beginning, so that was probably a key indicator on how long this would take. Despite what I said though, she was vital in removing the ninjas and archers.

Edited by HeiHei

I am surprised, her asset is defense!

Ah, that's probably because I haven't done any grinding yet, which I'm trying to see if I can attempt without. I think she gained 2 levels in that chapter (don't remember what she was at before, but now she's level 10), currently has 9 defense. Wonder how it will go since Lunatic has predetermined growths.

Edited by HeiHei