Hello, May we support?

SwiftSwaft

So I have known of this site for awhile. Either by links directing me here or topics about such. Any who, why not create an account, right? I might not post often or interact as much as I would like due to be being occupied or just plain forgetfulness. But hopefully I can offer some healthy discussion.

Why not tell me a thing about yourself or what got you into Fire Emblem!

Oh!

For any Fates owners, my castle code is: 04669-05123-32092-42136

Also i'm focusing on a series of uploads for Fates & possibly other entries as well (kinda baron right now). Whether you wanna check it out is up to you. Suggestions for future ideas are welcomed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCimH5sABJ56tekITuDVVjg

The only FE Games I have yet to play are the Super Famicon & Famicon games. But I hear they are quite swell.

Thx, for your time!

Welcome to the Forest, Rudeandmiscontrued!

What gets me into Fire Emblem? Easy.

Luck or Destiny or Fate (choose one I guess).

But it is your time to answer that question now.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, Rudeandmiscontrued!

What gets me into Fire Emblem? Easy.

Luck or Destiny or Fate (choose one I guess).

But it is your time to answer that question now.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Awakening wasn't my first. But it is easily the one that got me into the Emblem. Blazing Sword has that distinct honor.

Heya, Rudeandmisconstrued.

I was under the impression you come off as rude. This is false. I'm going to report you for false advertising.

I didn't look too far into your video because I assume it assumes that I've completed all routes, but I liked what I did see and I'm looking forward to more.

Heya, Rudeandmisconstrued.

I was under the impression you come off as rude. This is false. I'm going to report you for false advertising.

I didn't look too far into your video because I assume it assumes that I've completed all routes, but I liked what I did see and I'm looking forward to more.

Honesty the name "ruggedrudeness" just sounded too cool to me at the time. And I feel as if this sentiment you have is gonna be happening alot. Cause I'm a nice guy (at least I try to).

The vid doesn't have much in the way of spoilers, unless you consider seeing something small like a character portrait as spoilers. Either way. Thanks for at least giving it a try

How far are you in Fates, BTW?

I've beaten both the Conquest and Birthright Routes (in that order), but I'm only to chapter 21 in Revelation, and I'll be there for a while since I'm determined to see all the children A support conversations before I move on.

I've beaten both the Conquest and Birthright Routes (in that order), but I'm only to chapter 21 in Revelation, and I'll be there for a while since I'm determined to see all the children A support conversations before I move on.

Soleil & Ophelia is a good one if you haven't already.