Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a Xander with Pavise? Got it!

Hi,

I need shurikenfaire for Felicia & Flora, someone have these skills ?

Greetings.

I've got Felicia with shurikenfaire on just now.

Edited by Zelgius

Hi,

I need shurikenfaire for Felicia & Flora, someone have these skills ?

Greetings.

Give me ten minutes and I will set up a Flora for you. I'll edit this post when I'm ready. :)

EDIT: She is ready to go. My castle address is in my signature. ~

Edited by Rowlet

Could someone set up Warding Blow on Azura ?

In exchange, I can give one of these accessories, tell me wich one you prefer:

- Head: Dragon Hairpin, Pink beret, Trainee Garb, Mage's circlet, Princess Bow, Giant Haircomb, Princess Crown, Prince Crown

- Face: Ninja Mask, Einherjar Mask

- Body: Lion Shield, Nohr Pauldron, Love Bracelet

- Bath Towel

- Head: Dragon Hairpin, Pink beret, Trainee Garb, Mage's circlet, Princess Bow, Giant Haircomb, Princess Crown, Prince Crown

- Bath Towel

I can do that, but if memory serves, you probably can't visit my castle at the moment. If you've not found an alternative later in the day, poke me about it again, either on this thread or by PM.

Give me ten minutes and I will set up a Flora for you. I'll edit this post when I'm ready. :)

EDIT: She is ready to go. My castle address is in my signature. ~

Thx, it's ok for me now. =)

- Bath Towel

I could probably get that set up within the next fifteen minutes if you would like? ~

EDIT: Azura with Warding Blow is good to go whenever you wanna hop on and grab her.

Thx, it's ok for me now. =)

No problem! Enjoy your new skill. <3

Edited by Rowlet

LF Pavise on Hinoka & Ryoma. Also LF a (male) Kana with Wary Fighter, a Nyx with Renewal, a Subaki with Death Blow, a Siegbert & a Sophie with Miracle.

I can do that, but if memory serves, you probably can't visit my castle at the moment. If you've not found an alternative later in the day, poke me about it again, either on this thread or by PM.

Could you set it up please? I can finally visit your castle.

I could probably get that set up within the next fifteen minutes if you would like? ~

EDIT: Azura with Warding Blow is good to go whenever you wanna hop on and grab her.

Thanks, but I'll take it in Sunlar's castle.

Would someone have Swordbreaker for Midori ?

LF Pavise on Hinoka & Ryoma. Also LF a (male) Kana with Wary Fighter, a Nyx with Renewal, a Subaki with Death Blow, a Siegbert & a Sophie with Miracle.

I have Pavise Ryoma, will have Pavise Hinoka tomorrow (so remind me then if you haven't found it yet), have Nyx w/ Renewal & Siegbert with Miracle. You can't, however, visit my castle until much later today, and it's unlikely I will put ALL of those in my line-up in one go due to request slot limitations.

Could you set it up please? I can finally visit your castle.

Thanks, but I'll take it in Sunlar's castle.

Would someone have Swordbreaker for Midori ?

Warding Blow Azura should now be in my Castle. As per usual, let me know when you've obtained the skill.

Is it me or has serenesforest been really laggy lately?

Edited by Sunlar

I'm glad the lagging issues weren't just with myself, I was starting to think there was an issue with my browser.

Does anyone have Locktouch on Xander or Ryoma?

I've placed Ryoma on my castle, equipped with Aptitude / Locktouch / Pavise / Aegis / Pass.

Can't help you with Locktouch for Xander, nor do I think I'll be getting it very soon as there's quite a few other more valuable skills that take priority for me. But I suppose having half of your request fulfilled is better than nothing : ]

Enjoy and please let me know when you've picked him up.

Edited by Sunlar

no one has yukimura with aptitude and other offensive skills ( quixotic, life or death, death blow)???

It's really not that surprising. He's a Birthright exclusive and most people have moved on to Revelation. Birthright is probably the least popular of the three games at the moment: Revelation has all the units and Conquest is well-liked for its more challenging gameplay (relative to the other two).

On top of that, Yukimura can only marry/support the MU, so finding good skills for him from outside his base classes will be an extremely rare occurence - most are likely hacked.

I have an Aptitude Yukimura on my logbook, but I don't have any Birthright saves at the moment, and you can't inherit skills from someone else's logbook-only units, so I can't help you. I bid you good luck.

Edited by Sunlar

I really need "Shove" doesn't matter on which unit, I will recruit it, if I can :)

Hopefully someone with an easy seize castle. Thanks.

EDIT. Got a Rinkah :) Any other units for me(for free?)

Edited by SSJDennis

yes thats right...but he is exclusive

It's really not that surprising. He's a Birthright exclusive and most people have moved on to Revelation. Birthright is probably the least popular of the three games at the moment: Revelation has all the units and Conquest is well-liked for its more challenging gameplay (relative to the other two).

On top of that, Yukimura can only marry/support the MU, so finding good skills for him from outside his base classes will be an extremely rare occurence - most are likely hacked.

I have an Aptitude Yukimura on my logbook, but I don't have any Birthright saves at the moment, and you can't inherit skills from someone else's logbook-only units, so I can't help you. I bid you good luck

yes tahts right...but the point is: he is exclusive xD

will bring him in online battles and for fun, u know? ;) but i became him to late and has no support to my avatar ( no marriage)

I've placed Ryoma on my castle, equipped with Aptitude / Locktouch / Pavise / Aegis / Pass.

Can't help you with Locktouch for Xander, nor do I think I'll be getting it very soon as there's quite a few other more valuable skills that take priority for me. But I suppose having half of your request fulfilled is better than nothing : ]

Enjoy and please let me know when you've picked him up.

Excellent, thanks. This will help for grinding weapons in the museum.

yes thats right...but he is exclusive

yes tahts right...but the point is: he is exclusive xD

will bring him in online battles and for fun, u know? ;) but i became him to late and has no support to my avatar ( no marriage)

Very well. I'll see if I can do you a solid and ask a friend to put Yukimura on his castle. Name the five skills you want.

If he does put him on his line-up, I'll let you know by PM tomorrow, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Excellent, thanks. This will help for grinding weapons in the museum.

Anytime.

Edited by Sunlar