Hello there!

Neko5enpai

Hi! I am new here, but certainly not new to Fire Emblem games.

I'm Neko5enpai and an old fan of the series. FE9 was my first owned game.

I have played the older games as well (FE6, 7, 9 (obviously), 10, 11, 13 and FE14 that just came out in Europe).

Looking forward to chat with you all and meet other fans ~ :D

Edited by Neko5enpai

Hello! We're happy to have you onboard! Judging by your hobbies and age, I suggest you take a look at our Roleplay subforum or the Serious Discussion in case you want to have more of an "adult talk", but feel free to do whatever you want, just be yourself! :3

Hello! We're happy to have you onboard! Judging by your hobbies and age, I suggest you take a look at our Roleplay subforum or the Serious Discussion in case you want to have more of an "adult talk", but feel free to do whatever you want, just be yourself! :3

Aah, thanks. But, I won't roleplay here. I have a blog on Tumblr for that and considering my age, I know what you were thinking and I am not fond of it, haha. (If you were referring to smut)

Hello there, welcome to the forest!

Nice to see Binding Blade is your top game in the series, was the first one I played actually and I still go back to it occasionally.

Hello there, welcome to the forest!

Nice to see Binding Blade is your top game in the series, was the first one I played actually and I still go back to it occasionally.

It wasn't the first FE game I played but I got interested in Roy's game, tried it, finished it and fell in love with it. I get back to it occasionally as well.

For French speakers who may see this: Je parle français. Je vis en région francophone de la Suisse. :D

Edited by Neko5enpai

I was referring to serious discussions like politics and other stuff like that, not smut. =3=

Aaaah, yeah. That is also another sensitive topic indeed. Baah, I doubt Swiss politics would interest anyone here and I am not here to talk about that. I am here for Fire Emblem. n__n