Field Skill Combo Speculations

"Lunge-force," I say to my brother as the idea pops into my head.

Like...imagining the possibilities of combining all kinds of field skills, post-battle skills, etc. is just... wild.

Like "lunge-force", a.k.a. Lunge + Galeforce. You could use Lunge, get the kill on an enemy on the other side of a wall, LITERALLY GO THROUGH SAID WALL (take that, trump), & get the next kill on someone aiming to kill 1 of your units... or something.

Field skills are crazy, bruh.

Feel free to share anything you come up with.

And...oh lord, imagine Lunge-force or whatever on Peri...who gets +4s to attacks, skill, & speed on a kill.

"Lunge-force," I say to my brother as the idea pops into my head.

Like...imagining the possibilities of combining all kinds of field skills, post-battle skills, etc. is just... wild.

Like "lunge-force", a.k.a. Lunge + Galeforce. You could use Lunge, get the kill on an enemy on the other side of a wall, LITERALLY GO THROUGH SAID WALL (take that, trump), & get the next kill on someone aiming to kill 1 of your units... or something.

Field skills are crazy, bruh.

Feel free to share anything you come up with.

And...oh lord, imagine Lunge-force or whatever on Peri...who gets +4s to attacks, skill, & speed on a kill.

Now give her a freaking spy's weapon for 3-range and hope for Lethality. rip

Um, its already a thing, (and enemy only), but:

Lunge-Freeze!

This is what makes Lunatic DLC Grinding a pain, especially with stoneborn with Certain Blow as well..

Or:

Shove-Swap

Shove an ally a space away, than switch places with them, an ally only lunge in a way, right?

Um, its already a thing, (and enemy only), but:

Lunge-Freeze!

This is what makes Lunatic DLC Grinding a pain, especially with stoneborn with Certain Blow as well..

Or:

Shove-Swap

Shove an ally a space away, than switch places with them, an ally only lunge in a way, right?

Wait.......wouldn't Shove-Swap be a "1 or the other" kind of deal?

Yes...

Well, if they were together, idk, there aren't many combinations to choose from, and i'm sure it would be unique at the least...

Have you tried killing an enemy with Lunge? I don't think you'd swap places with a unit you just killed. I haven't done it myself, but I don't think it'd work unless that unit was paired up, making you swap your place with the supporting unit.

I may be wrong though, since, like I said, I haven't even tried "A Lunge for a Kill".

Have you tried killing an enemy with Lunge? I don't think you'd swap places with a unit you just killed. I haven't done it myself, but I don't think it'd work unless that unit was paired up, making you swap your place with the supporting unit.

I may be wrong though, since, like I said, I haven't even tried "A Lunge for a Kill".

Lunge-kills are possible. I've done them at least once that I can remember.

Lunge-kills are possible. I've done them at least once that I can remember.

I was wondering if you actually switch places with the killed unit, not if killing was possible. If you've proved it working, I might give that skill a try.