Unlimited blade works revelations run

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a Fates run based on Type-moons Fate series. My avatar is called Emiya (because there is already a Shiro) and he will be the creator of legendary weapons. The army will primarily focus on forged Amiibo weapons with a few outlying weapons here and there (Shiro primarily makes swords but can make other weapons, tomes get a pass because most characters in the fates series are wizards. I will name the tomes after spells in the series). I will be scouring the internet for famous weapon names from mythology for my unlimited supply of swords and will try and setup as many characters in the army with access to swords (there will be some exceptions of course).

The problem I'm having is figuring out what to do with Kana. I built my avatar with a +spd,-def asset with samurai talent as I felt this fit the best. Technically speaking Shiro's best stat is magic but he only uses magic to build weapons. Luck is technically his worst attribute but because it potentially lowers strength and magic (two of his best attributes) I felt defense which also hits luck was a good compromise. I have a few pairings locked in already, which are: Kaze x Azura and Hayato x Nyx. A pure speed Kana is an option with either Setsuna!Nina or Azura!Midori, but pure speed has limits in pvp and I'm leaning towards a more balanced approach for Kana. Some thoughts I had are as follows:

Effie!Mitama!Kana (The Nero Saber class Build)
+6 Str, -2 Mag, +2 Skl, +7 Spd, +2 Lck, -2 Def, -1 Res

Flora!Kana (The moderate Assassin class Build)
+2 Str, +0 Mag, +5 Skl, +5 Spd, +1 Lck, -1 Def, -1 Res

Reina!Kana (The Berserker class build... that doesn't have the Berserker class... bloodthirsty though!)

+3 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, +7 spd, +1 Lck, -4 Def, -1 Res

Oboro!Sophie!Kana (The new and improved Assassin on sale Build)

+3 Str, +0 Mag, +6 Skl, +6 Spd, +0 Lck, -1 Def, -2 Res

Hana!Soleil!Kana (The Assassin that thinks blocking is for suckers)

+3 Str, +1 Mag, +6 Skl, +6 Spd, +2 Lck, -6 Def, +0 Res

Charlotte!Ophelia!Kana (Hit hard hit fast, paper build!)

+4 Str, +2 Mag, +4 Skl, +6 Spd, +3 Lck, -4 Def, -3 Res

Charlotte!Soleil!Kana (Defense? whats that?)

+5 Str, +1 Mag, +5 Skl, +6 Spd, +3 Lck, -5 Def, -3 Res

Azura!Midori!Kana (Gotta go fast! But don't get hit, it will suck!)

-1 Str, +1 Mag, +6 Skl, +11 Spd, +0 Lck, -6 Def, +1 Res

Those are some builds I'm considering, what would the good folks on the forums recommend? Is one of these builds serviceable or am I missing something critical here? Note: the other children and pairings are all expendable for the benefits of superior Kana, she must be the strongest!

Well

Ryoma is also voiced by Matthew Mercer who voiced this hunk right here:

3oEduIKRMgn34ZD3Yk.gif

Sayaka Ohara, the Japanese voice actor of Mikoto, is Irisviel, MCorrin's Japanese VA is Arjuna and Count of Monte Cristo from Fate/Grand Order... if you need ideas.

Well

Ryoma is also voiced by Matthew Mercer who voiced this hunk right here:

3oEduIKRMgn34ZD3Yk.gif

Sayaka Ohara, the Japanese voice actor of Mikoto, is Irisviel, MCorrin's Japanese VA is Arjuna and Count of Monte Cristo from Fate/Grand Order... if you need ideas.

Additionally, Niles' VA is the enemy Caster in Fate/EXTRA CCC and Garon is Rider from Fate/Zero.

Effie!Mitama!Kana and Oboro!Sophie!Kana seems to be the best out of those builds.

would you add Shiro and Sakura to your team?

also I recommend having reps for each Servant classes:

Saber - Swordmaster or Lodestar

Archer - Sniper

Lancer - Spear Master

Assassin - Master Ninja

Rider - any mounted class

Caster - Witch

Berserker - duh

I do plan on using Shiro and Sakura on my team (she is currently training as a dark flier but she has A+ ranking with Hana so that she can use amazing swords). If I want to try and match Shiro's hair colour though that requires either Felicia or Rinka, although I kinda wanted to put Camilla with Ryouma so that she can be a sword master (But i guess she can just be a Hero from being friends with Severa).

Servant classes are going to be the amiibo units and bond units primarily (with VA exceptions). I'll give them a forged item that denotes their class (probably a tome), don't know how many of the extended classes I will use... but I plan on making a level 1 Mozu Avenger class servant for my castle at some point.