The voices in this game are funny

Junkhead

Just got the game like a month ago. Just about everything about it (the game mechanics, overall) feel reeeaaally weird compared to every other FE game. The formula has been changed pretty drastically, even since FE13. The addition of an asian-like culture is actually a really nice and refreshing touch. But, overall, I don't seem to take the overall story and atmosphere in a serious, adult fashion (it is a game about war, right?), especially with characters like Felicia, Elise and arthur running around- not that any of this is a bad thing, it just makes it feel really light-hearted.

Oh yeah, I got completely derailed talking about what I feel of this game that I forgot about the actual topic at hand: the voices

They sound funny and contribute to the overall air of light-heartedness. Some of them I simply wouldn't have expected in a million years, like Nyx's and Effie's by an enormous margin (emphasis on Effie's voice).

also, OdinfreakingDark. Holy shit.

Edited by The Alpha