Optimal Pairings for Female only Children

IsaacSirene

So I've decided to finally tackle my Revelations playthrough, and wanted to create some pairings that optimize specific units. More specifically all the female children from pairings with a FE Avatar.

My lineup will basically end up being:

Avatar, Azura, Sophie, Midori, Selkie, Mitama, Caeldori, Rhajat, Velouria, Ophelia, Soleil, Nina, with options of adding in the female units I enjoyed the stories of in game.

I'm not looking for the cutest support couples here, just what would create the best children for Skills/Class compositions and great stat caps for them.

I had figured that Mitama/Rhajat/Ophelia/Nina would be Magic users as they have the better base growths for Magic, and since I found out in Conquest storyline, that staves are hard to come by in a unit, that I should have my Revelations playthrough have a decent amount of them(Hence the options of female units I enjoyed like Elise/Sakura/Orochi/Hinoka as Falcoknight etc).

During my first playthroughs of Birthright and Conquest I had paired off:

Hinoka!Sophie, Camilla!Sophie, MU!Midori, Mozu!Midori, Sakura!Selkie, Azura!Mitama, Kagero!Caeldori, Orochi!Rhajat, Azura!Velouria, Elise!Ophelia, Peri!Soleil, MU!Nina

Obviously I wouldn't be able to translate the pairings as they were into anything due to same names being used, however now with a larger pool of females to be selected, I want a much more optimized list of children to abuse and fight my war for me >.>

Now I also haven't set in stone my Avatar's Boon/Bane or Talent yet, however I am strictly sticking to the Female Avatar as I would rather have a female hero leading the charge, As technically it hasn't ever been done in Fire Emblem(7 had Lyn, but she wasn't the frontline past chapter 10 in comparison to Eliwood or Hector, 8 had Erikia but her brother Ephraim took the spotlight over her, 10 had Micaiah however was overshadowed by the awesomeness of Ike, and even though Awakening allowed you to have a MU, Chrom was the centerpiece of the game).

pairings(assuming you're trying to get only the female children):

Azura/Kaze

Silas/Mozu

Kaden/Setsuna

Azama/Effie or Kagero

Subaki/Hinoka or Oboro

Hayato/Orochi

Keaton/Camilla

Odin/Elise

Laslow/Peri

Niles/Nyx

Despite being in a magical class, Azama's mods and growths make Mitama better as a physical unit(she can promote into Priestess or reclass).

Is there a reason behind Silas/Mozu over Silas/Camilla and Keaton/Camilla over Keaton/Mozu? I would figure that both benefit moreso from the other coupling, especially with Velouria having a Luck based personal Skill.

Also I'm not abusing my Avatar's stat growths to pass onto children? Yes I know it creates a male Kana, but it doesn't mean I have to get him(Much like Azura being used to make something, but never getting Shigure).

Edit: Do the characters really align that heavily towards Hoshido/Hoshido and Nohr/Nohr that mixing them creates garbage children?

Edited by IsaacSirene

For Velouria the optimal would be Camilla, Effie or Charlotte, for min maxing I would go for Effie or Charlotte, her personal skill is not that relevant so is better to focus on her STR and SPD though Effie still has better LCK growth and Cap than Camilla so is a small added bonus, Mozu is better for a more rounded unit like Sophie or Mitama.

For Caeldori, that is kinda a mixed bag as it somewhat depends on what class she will end, for example I use her as a Dark Falcon mothered by Selena, altough her growths are not impressive she ends with better caps(+1 SPD, +1 MAG) for that class than if mothered by Oboro and Hinoka, but if you want to make her a Great Lord then go for Oboro and Hinoka, Hinoka has better growths and Oboro better mods for me.

Nina, I would say Nyx or Felicia, Nyx is overall better.

Ophelia, Nyx or Elise, Nyx is better again, but i prefer her with Nina, so I would pick Elise for her.

I will elaborate on the others later.

I have a Priestess Mitama whose mother was Rinkah and she is a very good unit from the start. Plus if you wish, you could heart seal her to make an Oni Chieftain Mitama, whose magic would be great and who could use bolt weapons. She also has great defence btw.