Hello people of the forest!

Arkayjiya

Hi,

I'm a newcomer to the forum and the series as I have only been playing Fire Emblem since Awakening. I'm currently enjoying Birthright, that I finished once and I have started a lunatic playthrough to alleviate the wait for Revelation (still 11 days left before its release T_T). I can't wait to experiment with the glorious toy box that Revelation appears to be!

Hello and thanks for welcoming me Ycine o/

"hey, it's more easy to write than I thought"

It is, until you start resetting your lunatic character ten times, waiting for the first two level to finally come out decent, and you have to enter that name every! single! time! It's super annoying.

Edited by Arkayjiya

It is, until you start resetting your lunatic character ten times, waiting for the first two level to finally come out decent, and you have to enter that name every! single! time! It's super annoying.

May I ask what the name stands for?

Hello, Zdravo, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

"May I ask what the name stands for?"

You may but the answer might disappoint you as it stands only for itself. (as far as I know at least ^^)

Haha, that's fine.

By the way, to quote someone, hit the "Quote" button at the bottom of a post, or "MultiQuote" if you want to quote multiple people!

Welcome, if you're able to, I also recommend playing Conquests. I found its gameplay the best of the three. Although, I liked Rev for being able to play most of the characters and making my endgame team

Welcome, if you're able to, I also recommend playing Conquests. I found its gameplay the best of the three. Although, I liked Rev for being able to play most of the characters and making my endgame team

(see Power Master, I'm listening ^^)

Thank you Rezzy. I would love to play Conquests, my problem is that I am a mediocre Fire Emblem player (I found even normal mode challenging in Birthright, more than in Awakening in fact, although this one's lunatic definitely seem easier than Awakening's so far). So I definitely intend to play Conquests (I've read good things about its variety of objectives and strategic appeal) but I need something to alleviate the frustration. In Awakening, I would just switch to my "perfect team" save and slowly grind up an army of unstoppable killing machine when I'm frustrated by my no grind difficult playthrough. Here I can't really do that cause I need Revelations for that purpose xD But I will very likely play Conquests, I'm excited to actually.

Edited by Arkayjiya