QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad never liked halloween decoriations cuz they ugly af (which i agree) so that tradition of not really doing anything stuck with me (besides pumpkins) even after the divorce which is fine by me tbh. 2 much effort

Halloween is cool and good but it's not really a thing here, so nothing really changes when it comes around unless I get invited to a themed event or something.

Prepare? For Halloween?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just buy a shit ton of candy for myself and eat it.

The one place I live doesn't really get trick-or-treaters. Too remote and too sparce of houses.

The other is a damn apartment building with 95% of the residents being way to old for trick-or-treating.

Edited by Emerson

Definitely downing a party size bag of sweet maui onion potato chips and calling it lunch. It's not going to cost me my teenage figure yet, but you know what they say
the road to ruin is paved with poor dietary choices

omg there was this time when I was a very very tiny little child my poor family moved into a double house (I actually don't remember if there's any more convenient term for this) so that meant we shared yards with another family. My dad set up what little playground he could afford at the time in our back yard for me and my older brother. We lived with neighbours who had these two little girls, probably both a bit younger than me and my brother? One of them for sure was. But these girls wanted to play on the playground too. Me and my brother were all possessive about it (idr if it was big enough for four people or not tbh) and I don't think my dad and/or mom (I also don't remember if this was a time our mom lived with us or not) weren't helping that much and said "this is yours they should be asking your permission first" so every time these girls came to play on it me and my brother would chase them off

Back them I saw those girls as an annoyance and as I became older and remembered them I realized I was just being a huge jerk like we easily could have shared and if it wasn't big enough for four people we could have just taken turns. It was our shared back yard and the girls didn't have anything to play on so we should have just shared with them and I am incredibly disappointed in my little self for not being more understanding and I even remember specifically the sad face on one of those girls one of those times and wow I just feel like a monster

oh I missed the "last thing" in the title

but I'm too lazy to switch after typing that all out \o/

Edited by Freohr Datia