NMTTM3DS (Smash 3DS Tourney) Grand Victor: Aura Wolf

Jedi

There is some BS going on with people trying to send me replays.

If it continues to be an issue, I'll post my Japanese 3ds's friend code.

Give me a day or two to sort it out.

I'm at work currently.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is apparently a bug with replays that tells you that you hit the limit for sending despite not sending any.

The fix was in a patch... but if it didn't affect you and fix it... you're apparently SOL until you delete your save data.

And yes it does delete your Extdata... meaning your replays.

And no, you can't back up your SD card and copy it back... the game generates a new ID for the extdata folder every time a save is reset. So the old data containing your replays will simply be deleted.

That is unless you have a hacked 3ds like me.

tl;dr the problem is not on my side.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Use a shitty cellphone camera to record your replay and send it to someone or upload it.

Speaking of which, I just finished my match. Stalra won, 2-0. I'm going to send you those replays in a sec, Rey.

Edited by Sunwoo

There is apparently a bug with replays that tells you that you hit the limit for sending despite not sending any.

The fix was in a patch... but if it didn't affect you and fix it... you're apparently SOL until you delete your save data.

And yes it does delete your Extdata... meaning your replays.

And no, you can't back up your SD card and copy it back... the game generates a new ID for the extdata folder every time a save is reset. So the old data containing your replays will simply be deleted.

That is unless you have a hacked 3ds like me.

tl;dr the problem is not on my side.

So you mean I can't send any replays unless i wipe my Smash Bros game?

Try sending it to someone else on your friends list.

If you can't, then that is the case.

Would I have to re-buy all my DLC. If so, not worth it.

Would I have to re-buy all my DLC. If so, not worth it.

If anything why not ask your opponent to send it in instead? As long as you both downloaded the sessions you don't have to resort to that.

If anything why not ask your opponent to send it in instead? As long as you both downloaded the sessions you don't have to resort to that.

That's a much better idea.

EDit: My sis sent me a replay and she did not have this problem. So its just happening with us.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Deleting a save doesn't have anything to do with your DLC btw. That's tied to your account aka your NNID.

Getting sent a replay isn't the problem, it's sending replays and you get an error. That's the bug.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Deleting a save doesn't have anything to do with your DLC btw. That's tied to your account aka your NNID.

Getting sent a replay isn't the problem, it's sending replays and you get an error. That's the bug.

That's just it. I can't send replays, but my sister can. How come I'm affected and she's not Figures, misfortune always skips her to me.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Good news, mine seems to have resolved by itself? I can't say I did anything to fix it, but after a couple of days it decided to work. Replays have been sent.

Can those who sent me replays try again?

I went online and I saw no friend data.

Replays have both been resent to both 3DS's of yours I have on my list, including the one you listed for the tourney.

I'm checking the Japanese 3ds then. No replays are on the English one.

Edit: REPLAYS HAVE BEEN RECEVED.

Wow, Tsunami and Lewyn are both Rey and Ray. The hell.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Blade should have our matches, I sent our second one as well for insurance

I already sent them. I'm going to be famous soon...................for getting my butt kicked. :P