Just Another New Guy

CodeAka

Hey all! Like many I have lurked around here a bit but figured why not join. I like a good community. Figured now is as good as time as ever. My FE Cipher deck finally showed up in the mail yesterday. After waiting a month. Hopefully I'll be able to get in a few matches with my buddy later this week. Should be an interesting first few matches. I made a couple cheat sheets with the translations on it which should help.

As for the games, currently playing my way through Revelations, already beat Birthright and Conquest and enjoying Revelations the most so far. I married Selkie. I've got (bootleg) copies of FE 6 and 7 to play next. I'd be interested to hear which one I should play first. I was thinking 7 first but not sure yet. If anyone has opinions I'd love to hear them.

Anyways. Great to finally register here. You might see me around the Cipher boards the most since I'm sure I'll have some questions on what the heck I'm doing.

:)

Welcome to the Forest, CodeAka!

While I'm sure you'll find your way there without any problem, have the link to FeCipher Thread : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showforum=86

I'd be interested to hear which one I should play first. I was thinking 7 first but not sure yet. If anyone has opinions I'd love to hear them.

I recommend you the 7 first.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard, CodeAka.

I always recommend the release order of games instead of the chronological order, but at the same time FE7 is a lot more friendly than FE6.