Beruka is awesome at prison negotiations

ruadath

Nyx is usually good in my playthrough, only failed once out of 3 prisoners. When she says "I'll show you the meaning of fear!" I just picture her performing a horrible spell to force them to join.

If I'm not mistaken... Isn't there a sort of set amount of persuasions needed to recruit captured characters? As such, basically anyone could do it if they happen to be the one in the prison during that character's final persuasion.

Could be wrong, though.

Selena called a prisoner a loser and he joined. I thought it was pretty funny.

So Selena essentially bullied the guy into joining the army?

Damn, she could make a great drill sergeant. Maybe she could drive Sergeant Hartman into retirement?

That is, if Hartman didn't get killed by a FMJ round.

If I'm not mistaken... Isn't there a sort of set amount of persuasions needed to recruit captured characters? As such, basically anyone could do it if they happen to be the one in the prison during that character's final persuasion.

Could be wrong, though.

It seems to be like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if certain members of the army could do it quicker. I'd have to wager a guess that the level of your units and maybe even their stats have an effect on how quickly the prisoners get persuaded as well.

I notice that the promoted enemy units take a longer time to convince than non-promoted units.