Fire Emblem Retrospective Part 9 is finally out.

So after hardware problems, 2 new jobs, moving to another country, and 2 Fire Emblem, the Sacred Stones episode is finally out.

If you want to help with Path of Radiance, I would gladly accept some footage. That'll definitely make the next episode come out sooner.

First one I've watched. Seems good and informative. However...

8:30 - 9:33

I believe it could do without this segment. It just comes off as rambling that's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY unnecessary and kinda makes the whole fanbase seem like a bunch of rabid anime shipping nuts when some of us (myself included), couldn't care less about that garbage.

Edited by Sirius

First one I've watched. Seems good and informative. However...

8:30 - 9:33

I believe it could do without this segment. It just comes off as rambling that's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY unnecessary and kinda makes the whole fanbase seem like a bunch of rabid anime shipping nuts when some of us (myself included), couldn't care less about that garbage.

The fanbase does have a lot of shipping nuts. I'm not a big fan of shipping either. Trust me, the contrast will be there when I tackle Radiant Dawn. And Ooooooh boy, you're not gonna like what I have to say about Awakening and Fates in this area.

The fanbase does have a lot of shipping nuts. I'm not a big fan of shipping either. Trust me, the contrast will be there when I tackle Radiant Dawn. And Ooooooh boy, you're not gonna like what I have to say about Awakening and Fates in this area.

the salt will be settled by 2022

lol

anyways do you plan on covering the DS games as 1 episode since you've already covered the originals.

you've done a really good job on the old episodes but I felt like with the first episode you really never mentioned anything about the story

anyways do you plan on covering the DS games as 1 episode since you've already covered the originals.

you've done a really good job on the old episodes but I felt like with the first episode you really never mentioned anything about the story

That's exactly what I planned to do. There's not enough new to comment on by themselves.