Enemy Ai

Mackc2

Does anyone know what the enemy Ai prioritise in fates because I am up to chapter 24 conquest and the Pegasus knight reinforcements only target Beruka who they can do about 2 damage to. (she is a spear master) even though I have units like azura and elise in their range

was berkuka equipped with a Spear because the enemy ai will prioritise units thst can't retaliate above all else

I think your right because they had yumis equipped and every other unit in range had a 1-2 range weapon while beruka only had a regular lance

I think your right because they had yumis equipped and every other unit in range had a 1-2 range weapon while beruka only had a regular lance

When you said Pegasus Knight reinforcements i thought you were refering to Falcon Knights not kinshi knights. when i said spear i meant the 2 ranged locked lance but it the same idea.

The AI does indeed prioritize units that can't attack, even above actually killing units. I've had several instances where units like Hinoka could've died but they hit Reina instead because she was using a bow and couldn't fight back.