Conquest Lunatic Pairing

luigiguy78

XanderxCharlotte-Gives Xander Speed and really needs some.

OdinxElise-The best pairing for both. They also lack other good marriage options.

LeoxFelicia-Like XanderxCharlotte, it gives Speed to Leo, which he really wants.

CorrinxJakob-Jakob's personal is very for Corrin.

SilasxMozu-Their stats compliment each other well.

ArthurxEffie-Easy to make, and Arthur is a great pair-up bot to Effie

CamillaxKeaton-Camilla and Keaton help each other become great tanks and Camilla is a great mother for Velouria.

NilesxNyx-Nina makes a suprisingly good mage

LaslowxAzura-Laslow and Soleil both appreciate Azura's Speed boost, and Laslow is not a bad father for Shigure

Edited by Water Mage

I'm having trouble over whether I should pair Female Corrin with Xander or Odin. Which one should I chose?

Also, what pairings for the rest of my units would be helpful in conquest lunatic?

Ophelia is REALLY useful in lunatic conquest. I like to get her between chapters 9 and 10. Odin himself is pretty bad, and is notable mainly for his awesome daughter. She might be good with a magicaly orriented corrin, but the pairing does nothing for corrin.

Alright, so from what you guys are saying it would be better to put Odin with Elise since he doesn't help Corrin much. That means I'm going to pair Corrin with Xander, so who would be the best character to pair up Charlotte with now?

Edit: Also, who would pair well with Jakob since Corrin wouldn't be supporting him and what would be the best boon and bane for Corrin.

Edited by luigiguy78

Alright, so from what you guys are saying it would be better to put Odin with Elise since he doesn't help Corrin much. That means I'm going to pair Corrin with Xander, so who would be the best character to pair up Charlotte with now?

Edit: Also, who would pair well with Jakob since Corrin wouldn't be supporting him and what would be the best boon and bane for Corrin.

I would advise against XanderxCorrin because you really want those two as front line units, and Xander really wants pair-up bonus.

Xander is better of paired with someone you're not going to use as frontline unit and that gives him speed, like Charlotte, Selena or Azura.

As for Charlotte, frankly, she is such a great pair-up bot, than any physical unit does well paired up with her.

I would advise against XanderxCorrin because you really want those two as front line units, and Xander really wants pair-up bonus.

Xander is better of paired with someone you're not going to use as frontline unit and that gives him speed, like Charlotte, Selena or Azura.

As for Charlotte, frankly, she is such a great pair-up bot, than any physical unit does well paired up with her.

Hmm... Ok. Is there any way to make Odin more beneficial for Corrin then because I really wanted to pair up with either Xander or Odin.

Hmm... Ok. Is there any way to make Odin more beneficial for Corrin then because I really wanted to pair up with either Xander or Odin.

What kind unit is want Corrin to be?

A physical or magical?

What will be Corrin's secondary class?

This all affect what Corrin's best boon and bane are, and which husband is best for Corrin.

If you're planning to marry Odin, then you should marry Elise to Niles, since she a bad mother to the rest of the children.

If I pair up Corrin with Odin, then I'm going to go with a magical Corrin with onmyoji as the secondary class (mostly so Ophelia has access to Tomefaire). I'm thinking that +Magic and -Luck would be the best boon and bane with this class set.