Loop's Sprite Thread

Loopulk

I was pretty much told to just stick to one thread for all of my things when I need help and critique, so here it is!

Anyway, so I've been working on a new creation and I need some critique. I'm still unsure of the eyebrows and the eye colour. Thoughts? Thanks!

teDkErl.png

Awkward at the neck just being ripped off from a real FE mugshot.

Her eyes and eyebrows don't match the shape of her face. I also think the neck is a little too long.

How does one go about selecting eyes that match a face shape? I don't know!

New neck: f1aNxDk.png

Edited by Loopulk

Look at the way they are facing and if they are tilting a little more to the side or not. Also if they are tilting upward or downward try matching them with someone with similar pose. The neck looks much better now.

Edited by Rosemary

Look at the way they are facing and if they are tilting a little more to the side or not. Also if they are tilting upward or downward try matching them with someone with similar pose. The neck looks much better now.

Would making her jaw rounder help fix it or no? Also, any tips for the eyebrows? Thanks for the feedback by the way! :)

You've basically eliminated all of the darkest skin tone, which lightens everything up significantly and makes it look flat. Additionally, you have a stray pixel of dark green in the near eyebrow. Head still needs to be shoved back a couple pixels. IMO, best thing to do is get rid of the face completely and just straight splice a completely new one. There are too many angle issues with this current one, not to mention the wonky eyebrows.

You've basically eliminated all of the darkest skin tone, which lightens everything up significantly and makes it look flat. Additionally, you have a stray pixel of dark green in the near eyebrow. Head still needs to be shoved back a couple pixels. IMO, best thing to do is get rid of the face completely and just straight splice a completely new one. There are too many angle issues with this current one, not to mention the wonky eyebrows.

Okay. Thanks! I've been struggling to get proper blinking working with her, so maybe that's the best thing to do.