hello

zorkovitch

I've tried joining before but never received the validation email, I guess the servers were on vacation or something, but this time I got here and I'm even trying to introduce myself properly.
I've been a fan since Radiant Dawn, which is probably the main reason I said it was my favorite, some others are good contestants (the third tier classes and the story are also good reasons). I'd say among those i've played only shadow dragon, Fates and FE6 were slightly disappointing so far. I still have the pre-GBA games to play though.
Currently I'm on conquest and Birthright, which are good despite the many things I hate about them...

That's the generalities on FE I can think of. I think I've said enough for now, dunno if anything else is relevant to this forum.

Thanks. As for the Snes games, I'll have the same problem as I had with the GBA ones: I'll feel bad about playing them on emulator when I actually have the console... I mean I have both GBA and Snes but no FE games to play on them, and so far I haven't had much luck finding them at reasonable prices.
If I understood the chart correctly its the same as usual we can talk about emulation as long as we don't give rom links or anything right? Well not like I had much to say about it, it has it advantages but I still feel bad for not getting them earlier when the prices were decent.

Actually theres also Path of Radiance I couldn't get as well, I had to be content with some youtube videos and some friend who did have it. (I could play it on wii but I don't have the correct controller, and the game itself is also expensive as f**)

Edited by zorkovitch

Thanks. As for the Snes games, I'll have the same problem as I had with the GBA ones: I'll feel bad about playing them on emulator when I actually have the console... I mean I have both GBA and Snes but no FE games to play on them, and so far I haven't had much luck finding them at reasonable prices.

If I understood the chart correctly its the same as usual we can talk about emulation as long as we don't give rom links or anything right? Well not like I had much to say about it, it has it advantages but I still feel bad for not getting them earlier when the prices were decent.

Actually theres also Path of Radiance I couldn't get as well, I had to be content with some youtube videos and some friend who did have it. (I could play it on wii but I don't have the correct controller, and the game itself is also expensive as f**)

1. If you understand raw moonrunes(japanese) at its finest, then go for it. If not probably stick to emulation. Also there is a new complete translation patch for FE 4. Might wanna check it out.

2. You are allowed to talk about roms and such but not for posting links to roms ect. Patches for a rom have a pass.

3. Personally i'd rather emulate it than watch someone else play it, but that's just me.