Favourite Avatar-only pairing

Which is your favourite Avatar-only marriage?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. For your Female Avatar ONLY

• Gunter (Conquest)
    • Izana (Birthright/Conquest)
    • Yukimura (Birthright)
    • Shura (All paths)
    • Fuga (Revelation)
  2. 2. For your Male Avatar ONLY

• Scarlet (Birthright/Revelation)
    • Reina (Birthright/Revelation)
    • Anna (All paths)
    • Flora (Conquest/Revelation)

With the exception of the 1st and 2nd generation characters, I'm curious to know which of the Avatar-only pairings that you find to be worth marrying?

And for the love of god please do not bring up the discussion about support wish like RyomaXScarlet, JakobXFlora, etc. This is about units that can S-Support with the Avatar ONLY.

Edited by Douglas MacArthur

Well, to be fair I've not done all of them (my obtain-all-the-s-ranks-save is Revelation, although I intend to go back to Birthright & Conquest to unlock the other exclusive s-ranks eventually) but Shura is a top choice for Lady Corrin. Their supports are pretty sweet, his aesthetic is pretty appealing and he has some great my room lines.

Picked Gunter/Scarlet, since if I was to go for one one the Corrin-sexuals I'd probably want to build around them being paired up since they can't build support ranks with anyone else. Flora would definitely be my choice based on personality/aesthetics, but she really doesn't bring anything felicia doesn't already (with supports, obviously), and her passive doesn't really lend itself to any abusive strategies.

I voted for Shura and Scarlet. I have read the supports between Shura and the Female Avatar and they are sweet enough. Scarlet is just so cool to me that I gotta marry my Male Avatar to her so she can have a happy ending on at least one route. I like Flora too and married her on Conquest Hard, but I like Scarlet a little more (Wyvern Riders are cool to me).

Favorite male is Ashura. He is a real sweetheart with an interesting backstory and looks nice.

Favorite Female is Flora. I really like her design and the fact that her loyalty to her tribe is stronger than her loyalty to Corn.

I voted Shura and Anna.

Shura is best DILF that isn't Kilma since Kilma isn't playable. Would be Gunter but I have a hard time getting into using Jagen types. Cool character, though.

Anna because bias. Scarlet and Flora are close seconds. Both are treated pretty badly by the story and both are well developed given their limited screen time and availability.