Hello Everyone!

Elementar

Hello everyone.

I'm Elementar. I've been playing FE since Awakening (but I love it). I also play other Nintendo games, most notably Pokemon, SSB and Zelda. I'm on several other forums, so you may have seen me around them.

I like study, sport, music, foruming and video games.

Feel free to ask me any questions, and I'll answer them as best as possible. I look forward to getting to know the community.

Your name sounds familiar, vaguely... I might've seen you around? What other forums are you a part of?

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Ciao, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Edited by Power Master

Thankyou guys for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forest, Elementar. Make yourself at home and don't get lost.

I see you like Spider-Man. I do as well, so I think we'll get along pretty fine. :3

That's good to hear. They handled him really well in Civil War. Good performance by Tom Holland.

Your name sounds familiar, vaguely... I might've seen you around? What other forums are you a part of?

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Ciao, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

I'm part of: Bulbagarden, Forumotion: English Support Forum, Pokeforumunity, Gateway to Roleplay, Forum Promocean, Think Tank, Serebii, Clashmune, Katalyst and some other ones.

Hey there, Elementar.

You like studying?

Yes. Maths and science are my main two, but I like everything really. I just like learning to be honest.

Welcome to the Forest, Elementar!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thankyou :)

Welcome Elementar!

Have you managed to sink your teeth into Fates yet? If so, how far into the game are you?

I have. I finished Birthright and I'm at Chapter 21 in Conquest. I'll then play Revelations.

Hello and welcome to the forums

Thankyou :)

And anyone who reads this, should I marry Azura but miss out on a kid, or marry Anna and get all of them?