Hello everyone !

MrSync

Hello everyone, I'm MrSync ! Nice to meet you !

Actually I'm a member of a big French FE community. We are working on a hacking project and in my search of advices, I ended up here. So after many lurking, I'm introducing myself before you all. :Ilyana:

My name is Douglas, I'm a 21 years old French guy. I'm currently studying Japanese and English at university, going to work in Japan soon.

I have lots of hobbies. For example I love sports, I practice Badminton, Basketball and Kendo. I also love to travel. So far, I visited many great places in Europe, I think foreign people and culture are very interesting ! It's seems that there are people from all around the world here, hope to have many great discussions ! I also like listening to music, most are old Punk-rock and Grunge. Furthermore, I watch series, movies and I like gaming !

I began FE with the DS game, Shadow Dragon. I am a big Advance Wars fan so I automatically fell in love with FE, even though the RNG makes me mad sometimes haha.

After that, I tried FE10 and was really surprised how this one is far better than FE12. In the end, I played all GBA games and that's all for now. I hope to try the 3DS games someday, I still don't own this console. Plus, I have to try FE9.

My favourite FE is Radiant Dawn, and my favourite characters are Ilyana and Tibarn !

I think that's it, if you have any questions, feel free to ask !

Anyway, I hope to get along with everyone here !

Welcome to the Forest! I feel like just about every other Country is getting more and more familiar with the English Language, and here I am toting around with barely a handful of Spanish phrases.

Still, I'm glad you happened upon our "little" community, and hope you find the resources you need to continue your project!

Hey there, MrSync!

I'm pretty impressed by how far you've traveled, how far you're going to travel, and the languages you're learning! Good on you!