Hello!

SullyMcGully

So... I'm new here and I guess this is where everyone introduces themselves. I'm Sullivan Alexander, username SullyMcGully, and I've been a Fire Emblem fan for about a year now. I enjoy working with plot lines, character development, script writing, and critical analysis, and I'm thinking of seeing if I can cooperate with some of the fan game activity going on around here. As for everything else about me, I live on a dairy farm in rural Virginia, which means I have the opportunity to enjoy a lot of time by myself on our large property. I like to listen to music of all kinds and pet the cows in my spare time. Despite my obsession with Fire Emblem, I've never really clicked with another video game series, so gaming doesn't really take up a lot of my time. That's about it. Oh yeah, I guess I'm also homeschooled, so that should speak for my social life, intelligence, personality, etc. :)

Welcome to the Forest, SullyMcGully!

As for everything else about me, I live on a dairy farm in rural Virginia, which means I have the opportunity to enjoy a lot of time by myself on our large property.

This sounds fantastic.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!