Benny & Charlotte

MeddlingMage

On Benny, at least. He ended up being super useful to me in Conquest for tanking a lot of things, especially when paired with other Knights or Fighters. Don't know about Charlotte though.

You can promote Charlotte right away and then leave her as a pair-up partner for someone forever, making them very powerful. This is often done with Xander.

If you want to use Charlotte, don't, because she needs the extra level to get stronger.

For Benny, promoting him might be quite good and he'll make a better tank faster. He levels faster than normal 20/1 units and gets the Wary Fighter skill faster.

Waiting until level 20 makes Benny a better tank in the long run.

So it depends if you want a strong unit now, or you want to make them stronger for the future.

I would hold off on that and raise them a few levels. Charlotte in particular. Benny is up to you since experience in conquest is limited.

I use the Boo Camp once every other chapter to get some of the weaker ones rolling. Like mainly on Laslow because he wasn't going to see play as a Hero because of Soliel, Serenity (the MU), and Selena (my favorite character outside of the Royal family in Conquest). So I turned Laslow into a Rallybot ninja.

I would say yes to Benny. But I would hold off on Charlotte

I might have to try them out first and then move them up..

On Benny, at least. He ended up being super useful to me in Conquest for tanking a lot of things, especially when paired with other Knights or Fighters. Don't know about Charlotte though.

Effie's been my big tankbot. She is so good.

You can promote Charlotte right away and then leave her as a pair-up partner for someone forever, making them very powerful. This is often done with Xander.

If you want to use Charlotte, don't, because she needs the extra level to get stronger.

For Benny, promoting him might be quite good and he'll make a better tank faster. He levels faster than normal 20/1 units and gets the Wary Fighter skill faster.

Waiting until level 20 makes Benny a better tank in the long run.

So it depends if you want a strong unit now, or you want to make them stronger for the future.

Thanks.

You don't have to, you can just get them to 20 and then promote them.

Might have to try that and use the Boo Camp a little to help. Edited by MeddlingMage