Delete calling cards?

Farore

I've been accidentally clicking 'obtain card' in quite a few random castles (from the recently updated list) way too often (when I just want to click check strength..) So far I haven't seen any options to delete calling cards, is that even possible? The list is growing and it's starting to get confusing. I really hope I'm just missing something here.. :)

Then we need to fill the cards for us to start deleting them? God, that is so bad! I find very easy to add cards by accident. I actually have more cards that I got by accident, than the ones I added because I really wanted

Then we need to fill the cards for us to start deleting them? God, that is so bad! I find very easy to add cards by accident. I actually have more cards that I got by accident, than the ones I added because I really wanted

I'm pretty sure I've read that you can hold 100 cards and that after that amount if you add more ones that aren't locked will start getting deleted to make room for the new ones you're adding.

Haha, same here! Especially when I'm a little distracted, visiting castles while sort of doing other things as well.. (Bad habit..)

It would have been better indeed had they included some basic options. But then again, same goes for the friend list in the 3ds- I can delete someone (albeit from the menu and not while viewing a card) but sorting people somehow for instance, no. And the menu item 'friends' in fates is really bad.. It's just my friend list. I've tried them all and some have fates but most don't or they are not in my region; it would be nice if they had bothered to make it a bit more clear, no? Or skipped the people without fates..

I would have loved to be able to make a quick note on a calling card, too, so afterwards I'd know why I bookmarked them, like maybe 'nohr' or 'jade' or 'skills' or whatever. I know sometimes castles change as people start over/ use a different save file but still.

And; why do we have to use the buttons to type a castle address when we have a touch screen..?

..sort of hoping the developers read my rant and spend a bit more time on these things in the next release.. :)

..sort of hoping the developers read my rant and spend a bit more time on these things in the next release.. :)

You know something? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that game developers follow me around to the point where if I come up with an idea, within the next few years, I'll see it in a game. The same is said for my friends.

A friend of mine writing a fanfic that was to be taken in a new direction from the games decided he was going to write in Kitsunes as a new shape-shifter race. Eventually Fates was announced and later still, we learn of Kaden and Selkie.

I personally did a similar thing, where I wrote a fanfic, my Awakening Avatar isn't considered the main character in Awakening in the fanon lore, but instead, I gave him the gift of foresight (with more drawbacks to it that it could be a hindrance more than a help, especially by comparison) to up his usefulness as a prospective Tactician. Again, this was far before Fates was even known about outside of Nintendo, yet Anankos has the very ability with no drawbacks (because Antagonist Plot armour).

It's not just Fates this has happened with those two are my best examples.

Either my friends and I are REALLY good at predicting the Future. Or we're being spied on/watched. There is no way these circumstances are pure coincidence.

You know something? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that game developers follow me around to the point where if I come up with an idea, within the next few years, I'll see it in a game. The same is said for my friends.

A friend of mine writing a fanfic that was to be taken in a new direction from the games decided he was going to write in Kitsunes as a new shape-shifter race. Eventually Fates was announced and later still, we learn of Kaden and Selkie.

I personally did a similar thing, where I wrote a fanfic, my Awakening Avatar isn't considered the main character in Awakening in the fanon lore, but instead, I gave him the gift of foresight (with more drawbacks to it that it could be a hindrance more than a help, especially by comparison) to up his usefulness as a prospective Tactician. Again, this was far before Fates was even known about outside of Nintendo, yet Anankos has the very ability with no drawbacks (because Antagonist Plot armour).

It's not just Fates this has happened with those two are my best examples.

Either my friends and I are REALLY good at predicting the Future. Or we're being spied on/watched. There is no way these circumstances are pure coincidence.

They certainly saw how OP Galeforce, Aggressor, and Pair Up are, so they nerfed or otherwise rebalanced them. And from what I've heard, Hit Rates listed as below 50% use single RNs, meaning that if you see that Hit Rate, it's what you get or that opponent get. Hit Rates above 50% probably still use double RNs or may have become single RNs as well. They also saw how OP children are in Awakening, so skill buying became a thing in Fates so that the parent generation isn't left behind if the player had a say in it.

The game's also a bit more of an otome game, given that the female avatar has some gameplay advantages when it comes to class access and marriage and how many of the fans probably consider the naive, sheltered personality more fitting on her than on the male avatar. There's also that she gets Jakob early on, meaning with the Chef's Hat accessory, Jakob can be making those Exquisite meals in the Mess Hall quickly which could make a difference on higher difficulties (whereas for the male avatar, Felicia has no such advantage since she's a terrible cook and would require DLC to get Anna to get Exquisite meals from the Mess Hall).

But I digress. The whole card thing is not much of a big deal if you accidentally pick up somebody's calling card unless it replaces a card you actually intend on keeping (which should have been locked in the first place).

Well if they're smart, they do keep up with what their fans are saying, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was someone on sf for that purpose. I think more and more companies are realizing they can't keep ignoring their user base. So here's to hoping they expand a bit on the usability of these functions.

There's also that she gets Jakob early on, meaning with the Chef's Hat accessory, Jakob can be making those Exquisite meals in the Mess Hall quickly which could make a difference on higher difficulties (whereas for the male avatar, Felicia has no such advantage since she's a terrible cook and would require DLC to get Anna to get Exquisite meals from the Mess Hall).

You know- I've given him the chef's hat but he refuses to show up in mess hall. Cheeky bugger. Sakura stays in the rod shop with her item shield and the armory shield always works like a charm but Jakob...

It's not a big deal indeed, but it makes it hard to try and keep up with specific people, for example to create bond units, especially when you do have those 100 slots filled up. It's one of those completely overlooked things that don't really mess with the gameplay but since they added it, it would have been nice if they had given it a bit more thought. I can delete units from my logbook, so I don't see why they can't add that to the card list in the future.

Edited by falleri

Well if they're smart, they do keep up with what their fans are saying, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was someone on sf for that purpose. I think more and more companies are realizing they can't keep ignoring their user base. So here's to hoping they expand a bit on the usability of these functions.

You know- I've given him the chef's hat but he refuses to show up in mess hall. Cheeky bugger. Sakura stays in the rod shop with her item shield and the armory shield always works like a charm but Jakob...

It's not a big deal indeed, but it makes it hard to try and keep up with specific people, for example to create bond units, especially when you do have those 100 slots filled up. It's one of those completely overlooked things that don't really mess with the gameplay but since they added it, it would have been nice if they had given it a bit more thought. I can delete units from my logbook, so I don't see why they can't add that to the card list in the future.

The fact of the matter is that I'm rarely on here and never post my personal ideas publicly. Just in a chat with my friend on Facebook.

Unequip his Accessories, then battle, then reapply them, then battle again. It should fix the problem.

The fact of the matter is that I'm rarely on here and never post my personal ideas publicly. Just in a chat with my friend on Facebook.

Unequip his Accessories, then battle, then reapply them, then battle again. It should fix the problem.

Well then it must be a weird coincidence..

Thanks, I'll try that!

Well then it must be a weird coincidence..

Thanks, I'll try that!

No, the problem is that he's your Castle Assistant. You'll need to change the assistant to someone else if you want him to appear at the Mess Hall. Then wait for a day phase to pass or do a battle.

No, the problem is that he's your Castle Assistant. You'll need to change the assistant to someone else if you want him to appear at the Mess Hall. Then wait for a day phase to pass or do a battle.

You are so right, I figured this out a few hours ago when I thought, hm, the unequip-battle-equip didn't work.. But wait, he's also always standing there, it would be weird if he was in the mess hall as well (though stranger things happen in games usually) so I changed to Felicia. And.. Voila. Thanks ;)

I don't think it's possible to feel any more stupid than I have as I read this text...

Though there was a time when I was playing Birthright ages back and Kana or Shigure was wearing the Arena shield and were just refusing to appear until I did what I listed. Really strange...