Best route for a first playthrough?

Azz

So I finally decided to play Thracia after constantly going to, but not actually doing it. So I was wandering, which route would be best to go through first. I was looking to see what characters I get, and what I miss out on and honestly, Amalda looks better then Conomool but I Miranda looks to be good unit too. So which would be best?

I think I would pick Amalda's route for your first play through. That route is less frustrating. The stupid forest area is annoying as hell. First, you get through the place at a crawl due to trees everywhere. Then you have these hidden teleport traps that'll wrap your characters to another section of the map, causing you to travel further. Then there are the dark forest areas that you can't pass through. It's really hard to see since they are only slightly darker than the regular trees. One of the worst maps in Fire Emblem IMO. Awful awful chapter.

I think I would pick Amalda's route for your first play through. That route is less frustrating. The stupid forest area is annoying as hell. First, you get through the place at a crawl due to trees everywhere. Then you have these hidden teleport traps that'll wrap your characters to another section of the map, causing you to travel further. Then there are the dark forest areas that you can't pass through. It's really hard to see since they are only slightly darker than the regular trees. One of the worst maps in Fire Emblem IMO. Awful awful chapter.

Amalda's route (which the A route, i belive) has better items, better exclusive characters, and a free replacement for olwen if you don't like her or let her die. It does have an encounter with cias and his 5 leadership stars, but i found that chapter to not be that hard (you just have to turtle until he warps out, or sent a flier to him to get him to leave).

Edited by sirmola