Mangs play Fire Emblem, Staff of Ages!

Mangs

Starting out this amazing hack today, I was pleasantly surprised by how well put together this was. Everything from the writing to the map design looks freaking fantastic, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself so far. This hack is quickly becoming one of my favorite hacks ever!

Edited by Mangs

So I’ve recorded all 8 chapters now, and will be releasing them on my channel over the next week, and all I can say is, wow… this was an experience. I haven't had this much fun in forever!

In my opinion, this is the best made Fire Emblem hack I've played so far. It trumps all the others out there by a mile. The writing, the map design, the characters, everything is done perfectly.

At the end of the 8 episodes, I will dedicate an entire video to reviewing the plot, story and perks of this hack. This is amazing work, and it deserves coverage!

I hope my channel will help showcase your hack and get it out to as many people as possible. I seriously hope you will finish it one day!

Edited by Mangs

So I’ve recorded all 8 chapters now, and will be releasing them on my channel over the next week, and all I can say is, wow… this was an experience. I haven't had this much fun in forever!

In my opinion, this is the best made Fire Emblem hack I've played so far. It trumps all the others out there by a mile. The writing, the map design, the characters, everything is done perfectly.

At the end of the 8 episodes, I will dedicate an entire video to reviewing the plot, story and perks of this hack. This is amazing work, and it deserves coverage!

I hope my channel will help showcase your hack and get it out to as many people as possible. I seriously hope you will finish it one day!

Oh man that's a lot of praise, thanks! Now to make sure we don't disappoint

I'm super proud of the team and how we got it to all come together so well, so coverage is always appreciated!

I fully intend on finishing it. I don't like leaving projects unfinished, might take a bit of time with uni and all, but it'll be done one day.