Who Is Your FE Doppleganger?

Rezzy

I'm not sure if anyone else ever likes to compare themselves against fictional characters to see how has similar traits or characteristics or whatnot, but I always thought it's been a bit of fun.

Fire Emblem is nice in that it's got a huge cast spread out over over a dozen games. So I thought I'd start the thread.

For birthdays, sadly no FE character shares mine of July 30, but I guess I'll get one eventually, if they keep giving a birthday to every future unit.

For name, there's no Rachels, but we do have L'arachel, which I guess is close enough.

For appearance, I guess it would be Scarlet, being mostly blonde with a copious amount of freckles. Although her hair's a bit shorter than I like to keep mine.

For personality, hard to say, I guess it would be better to ask a third party who I remind them of, than try to just do a self-evaluation.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see:

Birthdays - Well, I checked a guide with them since I don't play Fates or Awakening and... GOD DAMN IT. Lissa's birthday is on 6th March. One day after me. Oh well, close enough!

Name - The closest one is Andorey from Genealogy of the Holy War.

Appearence - Well idk. There are a lot of characters and I don't want to check them all. I don't think any GBA character is like me. But Wil is close enough. He has brown hair like me aand... that's about it lol. There are a lot of people with brown hair, and their face is too anime-like, and I guess no one has an anime-face, so it's hard to tell.

Personality - Well, as OP said, it's hard to do a self-evaluation, but my personality is a mixture of Sain, Legault, Matthew, Erk and Wil. Yeah that's a lot. But the closest one is Legault.

No one shares a birthday with me (June 1)

Aran(FE10) or Arran (Archanea), both of which are corruptions of Aaron.

For full appearance, it would be Donnel, but just the hair would have to be Devdan.

Laurent comes to mind, as I have above average intellect, but lack social skills outside of it. Maybe even adding in some Robin, too.

Niles (FE14) shares my birthday (April 22nd).

Nobody has my name (other than Takumi who happened to share my usual alias) but Kieren (FE9)'s Japanese name is Kevin (ケビン) which is my name.

Appearance.... I'm doubtful. I was never good at judging this.

Personality.... no clue! I used to think Henry (FE13) had my humor.

Morgan shares my birthday! May 5. :)

But no characters are named Kelly. Kellam and Kjelle are the closest...

As for any who look like me... None really. Maybe Lucius. Hey, he looks feminine and has very similar hair to me. Just a lighter blonde.

Birthdays - Sully. Sadly she's not a character I like much.

Name - Not a one.

Appearance - Hair would probably be Ulster or Sety in terms of style just depends on the day really.

Personality - Hisame (The old man in me), Lance (Calm, Levelheaded, Planning) , Azel (Shyness), and Arthur (Protective of his sister). A mixture from these characters.

Birthday-- I almost share one with Asugi (December 30th and January 1st)

Name-- :Lilina: Lilina is the closest one (Switch the last two letters around :P)

Looks-- I guess Astrid, she's got the same hair and build for the most part.

Personality-- Eeh, no one really

Unfortunately, the closest character to April 3rd is Tharja, at one day before. Eehhhh...

For name, Alec is the closest.

Looks, probably Kieran, but with a short beard and glasses.

Personality is definitely Owain.

Edited by Power Master

Birthday: Kaden's is two days off from mine

Name: Corrin is the closest, just one letter off

Looks: Beck (FE 11-12) is probably the closest

Personality: Leo or Erk mixed with Rhys is probably closest (not terribly close though)

Edited by Locke087

Birthday: Lenha, or who you guys know as Yen'fay is July 23rd, two days away from me. Or Kagerou for July 26th. I'm July 25th.

Name: Ray/Lleu from FE6. Pronunciation is the same. Katakana is the same. レイ

Looks: Makalov for the curly hair. Ewww.

Personality: None I can think of.

Edit: Followers say I'm Henry from excessive painful puns.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I guess if we're going for close birthdays, I'm 4 days away from both Kagero (July 26) and Scarlet (August 3, Hey there she is again.)

Birthday: No one, 3/8

Name: Closest thing is a boss from Gaiden, Mikhail (My name being Michael)

Appearance: When my facial hair is a bit thick and unruly, Either Dagda or Xavier from Thracia 776, Douglass from Binding Blade.
When my facial haif is trimmed up a bit, then Carlyle (a boss) from Sacred Stones

Personality: ???

For birthdays, sadly no FE character shares mine of July 30, but I guess I'll get one eventually, if they keep giving a birthday to every future unit.

If you count Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, the main character, Itsuki Aoi, is born on 7/30.

Personality: None I can think of.

Henry, but only for the puns? (I am not sure how different he is in japan)

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Let's see.

Birthdays: None, thankfully.

Name: No Anabelles.

Looks: I guess the closest is Lakche or maybe Fir. I dunno.

Personality: I think others are better at answering this than me, since humans tend to perceive themselves differently than others do.

Asked ZM, he thinks I'm like a combination of Roy and Rebecca.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

If you count Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, the main character, Itsuki Aoi, is born on 7/30.

Oh, really? Now I'm curious what they are like.

Going by the wiki, his personality is

"Itsuki is described as a responsible and honest character, but he also has a bit of an obstinate side as well."

"Itsuki is described by the game's official website as being honest and responsible, but also quiet and unsociable."

I guess that sounds kind of like me, but that's for others to judge.

It lists his blood type as A, but mine is O-. I forget how blood type is supposed to denote personality in Japanese culture.

Edited by Rezzy

It lists his blood type as A, but mine is O-. I forget how blood type is supposed to denote personality in Japanese culture.

OOH. Ketsuekigata. We had an entire test on this in Japanese culture class.

Where there is no English allowed.

Too bad I forgot most of it.

Many have their good and bad... but I remember them being on borderline discrimination on type Bs.

Bs are seen as unmoving... which is a personality that clashes with their entire culture.

Also I asked my followers on twitter... I'm Henry. Painful puns.

Edited by shadowofchaos

OOH. Ketsuekigata. We had an entire test on this in Japanese culture class.

Where there is no English allowed.

Too bad I forgot most of it.

Many have their good and bad... but I remember them being on borderline discrimination on type Bs.

Bs are seen as unmoving... which is a personality that clashes with their entire culture.

Also I asked my followers on twitter... I'm Henry. Painful puns.

Anything to know about being type O? Does Rh factor affect anything?

Birthday) don't think anyone has 7/12 for theirs let me know if they do

Name) no one is named Lorraine or any variations there of, can't think of any one with a close sounding name

Looks) Selena from SS is the closest

Personality) Minerva or Jill I think don't know what other people would say

Name) no one is named Lorraine or any variations there of, can't think of any one with a close sounding name

There's Laura from RD.

Birthday: well Leo from Fates is five days after my birthday so I guess that counts...

Personality: probably Eliwood. Maybe a little bit of Camus as well.

Looks: FE12 Marth if he had brown hair.

Name: sadly I share it with Anthony from Fates...

Edit: now that I think about it I also look like Quan from FE4

Edited by Altean Tactician

Birthday - Keaton is closest. October 31st.

Name - Charlotte_portrait.png

Looks - Nobody, I'm too big. lmao

Personality - Hmm... I'm leaning on nobody right now. Nephenee and I both have an accent. Selena/Severa and Nephenee both have my low self esteem.

Looks - Nobody, I'm too big. lmao

Big how so? Fellow Amazon, like me? Or big like Tharja?

Big how so? Fellow Amazon, like me? Or big like Tharja?

No. I mean big as in I'm fairly, ahh, weighty would be a good term I guess. Not insanely overweight but not entirely skinny either. Think Filia from Skullgirls but not as fanservice loaded.

For birthday, none match the exact date but some are close.

For name, both Aran and Arran cause my name is Aaron.

For looks, I would day Tormod, just give em glasses and brown hair (And a bit more chubby) and you got me.

For personality, personally I think I am like Yarne. I am very timid and just ugghhh when it comes to fighting, but I am protective of family, like he is with Panne.

Edited by Azz