Hello, I'm one of those people who likes strategy games but isn't always good at them.

NoDoubtNoHarm

As consequence, I tend to abuse my DLC.

Anyway, my name is Parker. I played Sacred Stones as a kid and later got back into FE with Awakening and I've been spending a lot of time on Fates lately.

I've always appreciated how the main site provides so much data about the games, so I thought I might have a go at exploring the forums too.

Probably this weekend or next week I'll make some kind of post asking for feedback on my plan for marriages/kids in my next Revelation run, which will be my first Lunatic difficulty run. (But casual, because of time and stuff.)

You abuse DLC too? *highfive*

I'm Kitten, nice to meet you. I too am one of those people who likes strategy games but kinda sucks at them. But I'm playing Awakening on Hard/Classic and only Sully's died so far, so that's good, right? Right?

I'm bad at strategy games too. But rather than do the intelligent thing and abuse DLC, I tend to just keep ramming my head into the wall over and over until I get lucky or pass out.