Charlotte's Hit?

semolinaro

Charlotte is a beast, her strength is killer and her crit is insane. But she never lands a hit, it's always at 65% at most when engaging a promoted enemy unit. I've removed her Gamble skill but it didn't seem to make a difference, and I've read some people on the forum who have gotten Charlotte's hit up to 80% on average. How'd you guys do that? She's a heavy hitter and now that I'm getting into latter portion of Conquest, I could really use her to carry me through.

Beserkers and just axes in general usually have low hit rates, but if she crits a lot it shouldn't be a problem. If you want her to have a higher hit rate, skill is the stat that decides it, I think.

1)Make a Kamui with Bowman(Archer) as secondary class

2)Marry Charlotte to Kamui

3)Reclass Charlotte to Bowman and get the Raven Strike skill

4)Save that Charlotte to your logbook and proceed to buy the Raven Strike skill from her

I believe that's how it works.Dont have the game yet

1)Make a Kamui with Bowman(Archer) as secondary class

2)Marry Charlotte to Kamui

3)Reclass Charlotte to Bowman and get the Raven Strike skill

4)Save that Charlotte to your logbook and proceed to buy the Raven Strike skill from her

I believe that's how it works.Dont have the game yet

As viable as this could be, marrying Charlotte feels to big of an investment unless the OP is up for it. I'd just recommend you get skills that boost her accuracy like Certain Blow through castle battles, get some increased growths through Hero or dump a skill book on her once or twice. Also I usually just make her strong enough to be a Beserker in order to give Xander the pair up boosts that make him real formidable. Plus Charlotte and Xander don't necessarily need to marry and they're join chapters aren't too far apart. Edited by Raguna

You probably know most of this but:

Arms Scrolls are good, each rank is +5 Hit until A. (Note that a Secret Book is only +3.) Use bronze a lot, I know it will feel like you are "wasting" Charlotte's crit but she shouldn't need crit to one-round things anyway once she gets going and bronze has substantially more hit than other options. The Dual Club is also great against sword- and tome-users. Once her stats are good enough try to attack with her unpaired, as this gives major hit boosts if she has an adjacent supporting ally.

Hmm, have you been using attack stance?

Attack stancing with a C-rank Corrin should provide hit+20(From personal and the usual). The more adjacent partners you have, the better your hit rate as well. Regular attack stance boost is just +10, so make her attack stance more often.

You can also get her the Heart Seeker skill from A+ Nyx, just go Dark Knight for the skills. Else place a heartseeker unit next to the enemy and you should have pretty good hit.

Her decent luck and skill should make it easier to hit later, but she is kind of iffy for awhile. But if you want her to hit often, try using clubs. Clubs are more accurate and provide crit as well.