Inheritance Planner

Although this is only Birthright, Felicia and Sakura are MAG-based mothers and Mitama is not a MAG-based child.

I have read this before but I was just struggling with Mitama and in general who to pair Sakura with.

I was using the Ineritance Planner and the stat changes were too bad at all - that being said, I haven't quite gotten the whole thing worked out as you can see from the classes.

Mitama.jpg

I have read this before but I was just struggling with Mitama and in general who to pair Sakura with.

I was using the Ineritance Planner and the stat changes were too bad at all - that being said, I haven't quite gotten the whole thing worked out as you can see from the classes.

Mitama.jpg

+4 Speed? I'm pretty sure Sakura!Mitama is suppose to have +3...

I cannot recommend Ryoma x Azura - it barely pulls up Shigure's SPD and HP, and that's pretty much it. And having Azura as a mother completely nukes Shiro's defensive stats, when normally, his primary asset is that he's one of Hoshido's tankiest units, when one of the bigger problems on the Hoshido route is the lack of tanks. I personally love Camilla as Shiro's mother as she turns him into an absolute monstrosity (WHO CAN RIDE DRAGONS), but that's only possible on Revelation. The best substitutes available are Kagero (who drops his defenses slightly less than Azura does) or Corrin, if you're not 100% intent on marrying her to Kaze.

Corrin x Kaze is best if SPD is your Corrin's Boon, as you will get some pretty crazy SPD stats on Kana and Midori this way. They make great Ninjas!

Jakob x Hinoka looks good-ish - Dwyer has a pretty weird stat spread, and Hinoka as a mother helps pull up his flagging SKL and SPD. Reclass him away from Troubadour as soon as possible, because his performance in the class can best be described as "summarily MEH".

Silas x Setsuna is... well, could be better. It gives Sophie even more SPD than she alreads has, but it does hurt her fantastic SKL quite a bit, as well as making her even glassier (and weaker offensively) than normal. Hinoka, if you can find another mother for Dwyer, really helps cover her weaknesses while not hurting her strengths much.

Takumi x Hana gives you a Kiragi with fantastic STR, SKL and SPD while having nonexistant defenses which is... exactly what you want in a Sniper, actually. Go ahead!

Saizo x Kagero gives you an acceptable stat spread on Asugi - most notable weakness is the fact that this really hurts Asugi's normally fantastic SKL growth, which a Ninja usually wants lots of.

Kaden x Rinkah is... eh. I am no big fan of Rinkah and the way she completely destroys any child's HP and STR. The resulting Selkie will have relatively balanced defenses, as well as great SPD and SKL... but craptastic HP and STR. Use at your own risk.

Hinata x Oboro... Hisame works well with just about any physical mother, really. Go ahead.

Azama x Sakura is okay. Mitama has fairly balanced growths, with a very slight slant in the physical direction - but a magical mother in Sakura works very well, too.

Subaki x Mozu is fantastic. I'm a Caeldori fanboy, and Mozu's growths are in just the right places for Cordel-*COUGH* Caeldori. Still, I always end up pairing Subaki x Selena for... reasons... Anyway, go for it!

Hayato x Orochi... Orochi is basically MADE to be Rhajat's mother, keeping her absurd MAG intact and raising her SKL from "nonexistant" to "acceptable"... but unfortunately also pushing her SPD back from "great" to "just okay".

I cannot recommend Ryoma x Azura - it barely pulls up Shigure's SPD and HP, and that's pretty much it. And having Azura as a mother completely nukes Shiro's defensive stats, when normally, his primary asset is that he's one of Hoshido's tankiest units, when one of the bigger problems on the Hoshido route is the lack of tanks. I personally love Camilla as Shiro's mother as she turns him into an absolute monstrosity (WHO CAN RIDE DRAGONS), but that's only possible on Revelation. The best substitutes available are Kagero (who drops his defenses slightly less than Azura does) or Corrin, if you're not 100% intent on marrying her to Kaze.

Corrin x Kaze is best if SPD is your Corrin's Boon, as you will get some pretty crazy SPD stats on Kana and Midori this way. They make great Ninjas!

Jakob x Hinoka looks good-ish - Dwyer has a pretty weird stat spread, and Hinoka as a mother helps pull up his flagging SKL and SPD. Reclass him away from Troubadour as soon as possible, because his performance in the class can best be described as "summarily MEH".

Silas x Setsuna is... well, could be better. It gives Sophie even more SPD than she alreads has, but it does hurt her fantastic SKL quite a bit, as well as making her even glassier (and weaker offensively) than normal. Hinoka, if you can find another mother for Dwyer, really helps cover her weaknesses while not hurting her strengths much.

Takumi x Hana gives you a Kiragi with fantastic STR, SKL and SPD while having nonexistant defenses which is... exactly what you want in a Sniper, actually. Go ahead!

Saizo x Kagero gives you an acceptable stat spread on Asugi - most notable weakness is the fact that this really hurts Asugi's normally fantastic SKL growth, which a Ninja usually wants lots of.

Kaden x Rinkah is... eh. I am no big fan of Rinkah and the way she completely destroys any child's HP and STR. The resulting Selkie will have relatively balanced defenses, as well as great SPD and SKL... but craptastic HP and STR. Use at your own risk.

Hinata x Oboro... Hisame works well with just about any physical mother, really. Go ahead.

Azama x Sakura is okay. Mitama has fairly balanced growths, with a very slight slant in the physical direction - but a magical mother in Sakura works very well, too.

Subaki x Mozu is fantastic. I'm a Caeldori fanboy, and Mozu's growths are in just the right places for Cordel-*COUGH* Caeldori. Still, I always end up pairing Subaki x Selena for... reasons... Anyway, go for it!

Hayato x Orochi... Orochi is basically MADE to be Rhajat's mother, keeping her absurd MAG intact and raising her SKL from "nonexistant" to "acceptable"... but unfortunately also pushing her SPD back from "great" to "just okay".

Thank you very much for the advice ^^

This is basically going to be my second game of Birthright so I kinda want to make sure I get the best where possible. My first game I just paired who I felt worked but I'm a Kaze fangirl lol.

I don't know if I'm late to the party as you might as already halfway now into the game (Birthright is not that difficult to begin with) but these are my ideas;

Ryoma- Rinkah, Kagero

Azura- Kaze, Takumi, Silas

Kaze- Azura, Rinkah, Mozu, Oboro

Jakob- Kagero, Setsuna

Silas- Anybody physically biased

Kaden- Oboro, Mozu, Kagero, Setsuna, Rinkah

Saizo- Orochi, Oboro, Setsuna

Subaki- Hinoka (Not!CORDELIA), Oboro, Rinkah

Azama- Felicia, Rinkah, Setsuna

Hinata- Hana, Oboro, Hinoka, Setsuna

Hayato- Sakura, Felicia, Orochi

Takumi- Mozu, Hana, Setsuna, Azura

This is a guild line that I thought would be helpful based on my experience through Birthright. The ones in front are the one I did on my file. I hope this help you in anyway.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh