PuffPuff

1M5WoB.jpg

ttgssS.jpg

kib6TD.jpg

8gnhSY.jpg

kbbLo6.jpg

UPIvFp.jpg

Uweehee heeee...

Too bad that you'll have to have these off for online play or it's the Shadow ban for me. -.-

Anyone knows if these get erased if you take them off?

Edited by PuffPuff

Sure? I visited a castle recently and there were some units with Beast Shield equiped.

Makes sense since these can be learned from manuals. =P

-----

You can keep your enemy skills by stripping them off and reloading your saved logged book units to get them back!!!! =]

They CAN be saved in your logbook with no corruption. =D

Yay! ^_^

Edited by PuffPuff

23CoZU.jpgX2f5OP.jpg

If only could get the regular ones then can get the boosts without tripping up the anti cheating bots. I've seen power levelled units greater online, but at least this is one of my elite warriors to stand a chance against their cheated teams. =3

If they're einherjar'ed then you can further boost them with the statues. We all want some unbalanced units...right?

Edited by PuffPuff

Staff Savant is strictly enemy only, I think. Would be nice if they gave it out, but it's unlikely they'll suddenly change its in-game classification.

Stuff like Wing Shield, Bold Stance, Beast Shield and Armour Shield are unreleased (or unused) DLC. As mentioned, that's why you don't get shadow banned from using them, because you're meant to get them at one point.

It's possible there will be a DLC map that lets you acquire duplicate S rank weapons. That's the only explanation for why the S rank weapons aren't disqualified from being forced. That or Museum Melee was going to be that map, but they thought forged S ranks would be too broken, so they threw in regular weapons instead.

Edited by VincentASM