Re-introduce yourself!

Alex95

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*tips hat*

tfw you were among the only people who effort introed.

Everyone knows all that even without your intro, it was a nice read though, glock

Maaaaaaaaaan that was a long time ago so I wouldn't even know what I said

I mean the difference between my age introduction back then and right now is between 14 and 23 like jesus

I probably said something along the lines of being in Fire Emblem World as well and moving from there because it was a dying race but by now it's a dead race and it's been so long I hardly even consider myself from there anymore, because obviously I consider myself "from SF" by now ^o^ That'd be an odd introduction to make tho

If I said that I did art sometimes I'd be the biggest liar ever because I never ever art

I dunno what else I would have said

So much has changed over that time though, it'd almost be entirely different.

Oohwee, I'm Mr. Poopybutthole, and I like to put stuff on Freohr's head for no apparent reason!

*puts art on Freohr's head*

thank

what about when art is easy?

o ya that's the exception

i was told nobody replied here but why did i get a notificaiton

I quoted you earlier.

a lot of things power master posts is a huge mistake

Maybe, but I at least have fun doing them! :)

(Do you hate me or something?)

Posting this in FFF was a huge mistake.

I could've put it into "Introductions", but that's not what this is exactly. eclipse would've moved it here anyway, I'm certain.

I quoted you earlier.

Maybe, but I at least have fun doing them! :)

(Do you hate me or something?)

I could've put it into "Introductions", but that's not what this is exactly. eclipse would've moved it here anyway, I'm certain.

I mean, I'm saying that because 90% of the comments are ''hello I'm so funny and original woo'', and since this is FFF, those posts are okay, and I'm pretty sure this will turn into a topic-chat xD

I mean, I'm saying that because 90% of the comments are ''hello I'm so funny and original woo'', and since this is FFF, those posts are okay, and I'm pretty sure this will turn into a topic-chat xD

I'll ask her and see what she says.

I guess you could always re-introduce yourself, but unless you've been gone for a long time, most people will know who you are after a while. And any info you might share in a reintroduction could be put in your profile page.

Introductions is meant for people who are either new or haven't been here for a while (like, months or years). If you've been around, the rest of us probably know who you are. Hence why this topic is staying put.

Introductions is meant for people who are either new or haven't been here for a while (like, months or years). If you've been around, the rest of us probably know who you are. Hence why this topic is staying put.

i actually cant keep track of anyone that changes their name once

i actually cant keep track of anyone that changes their name once

But who can

That's why some use Makaze's script for nicknaming those (and other people)

Like me

Mouse over someone's name, click on the rightmost button of the three. Not that hard!

Better yet, memorize member numbers.

Javert was ahead of his time.

Edited by Euklyd

During my original introduction I was 18 (a month off 19), staying home from school half the time and almost failing my A-Levels as a result, and staying up until the early hours of the morning playing games, drinking and internetting to escape reality as much as I possibly could. I must say I masked it up quite well back at the time, and now I'm comfortable with this being known.