Mother of - Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi, Mitama

Birthright

Important: I won't marry Azura to Kaden because I ship Selkie with Shigure

I haven't decide my pairings yet, and I've got headaches because of Selkie. And these are my last characters who haven't married yet.

On the first side, I want a strong Selkie, Shigure and Kisaragi. On the other side, I want a strong Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi and a strong Mitama.

But I also want cute pairings and I don't want to mess up the haircolors of the children.

You see, I'm struggling hard right now. There are lot more options, but I don't know them.

I would be very thankful if you can give me more sets or advices.

#001 (My first set ... but I don't know if this is the best option)

Oboro - Azama

Azura - Takumi

Rinkah - Kaden

Felicia - Jakob

#002 (My thoughts was focused on Selkie, Kisaragi and Shigure. But I don't know how well Mitama will be.)

Oboro - Kaden

Azura - Takumi

Rinkah - Jakob

Felicia - Azama

Oboro - Kaden

Azura - Takumi

Rinkah - Azama

Felicia - Jakob

Oboro - Takumi

Azura - Jakob

Rinkah - Kaden

Felicia - Azama

Edited by Vermilion_Haru

Oboro - Kaden

Azura - Jakob

Rinkah - Takumi

Felicia - Azama

Seeing on what you want, I see you don't really care for Dwyer but Azura will make him good regardless if you have a change of heart about him also Jakob works well for Shigure.

You're sadly stuck with two bad moms growth wise (Rinkah and Felicia) so factoring in their likely classes, you'd have a better time pushing Felicia with Azama since Mitama even though more of a physical fighter will always tend to have a magic weapon in whatever class she ends up in (Priestess or Onmyoji). Kiragi won't really feel that bad of a sting with Rinkah and he gets surprisingly fast and very skillful with her but his str will be a 50-50 and his res is really low so any mage will down him if he gets surrounded but his def will be good enough against physical fighters.

Since you wanted to focus on Selkie, then Oboro is your best bet as she makes all kids really good and she fixes all of Selkie's problems. Her lowest growth is magic and I doubt you're focusing on that and she can take a hit or just dodge all the incoming attacks. A real good choice.

Personally, I don't know if they're good supports since I myself don't like these specific pairings except Jakob X Azura but they're all pretty nice and functional in battle. Hope this helped.

Edited by Raguna

Oboro - Kaden

Azura - Jakob

Rinkah - Takumi

Felicia - Azama

Seeing on what you want, I see you don't really care for Dwyer but Azura will make him good regardless if you have a change of heart about him also Jakob works well for Shigure.

You're sadly stuck with two bad moms growth wise (Rinkah and Felicia) so factoring in their likely classes, you'd have a better time pushing Felicia with Azama since Mitama even though more of a physical fighter will always tend to have a magic weapon in whatever class she ends up in (Priestess or Onmyoji). Kiragi won't really feel that bad of a sting with Rinkah and he gets surprisingly fast and very skillful with her but his str will be a 50-50 and his res is really low so any mage will down him if he gets surrounded but his def will be good enough against physical fighters.

Since you wanted to focus on Selkie, then Oboro is your best bet as she makes all kids really good and she fixes all of Selkie's problems. Her lowest growth is magic and I doubt you're focusing on that and she can take a hit or just dodge all the incoming attacks. A real good choice.

Personally, I don't know if they're good supports since I myself don't like these specific pairings except Jakob X Azura but they're all pretty nice and functional in battle. Hope this helped.

First, thank you very much for your answer.

BTT: You got it, I don't need a "good" Dwyer. I'm focusing on the other children. But yes, Azura - Jakob will make Shigure a perfect Rally-Bot. But in that case, Kisaragi will suffer from Rinkah I guess. It's really hurting my head. To think about all the stuffs uff.

First, thank you very much for your answer.

BTT: You got it, I don't need a "good" Dwyer. I'm focusing on the other children. But yes, Azura - Jakob will make Shigure a perfect Rally-Bot. But in that case, Kisaragi will suffer from Rinkah I guess. It's really hurting my head. To think about all the stuffs uff.

It's a bit of a trade off. You're prioritizing Selkie above all the other available kids so Oboro would need to go to Kaden since Azura isn't an option for her. Also while Rinkah could hurt him a bit, it really isn't that big really compared to what Felicia could do to Kiragi. Jakob helps both kids really well so Dwyer is really just a great bonus and I'd prefer to have three royal kids (Shigure, Dwyer and Kiragi) than two if Azura marries Takumi (Shigure and Kiragi). Another bonus is that in the hair department everyone ends up with a pretty good complementary color.

Mitama is innately a hybrid unit leaning towards physical just like Dwyer so she could lean more to magic if you wanted to go Onmyoji for her or use a Shining Bow as a Priestess. Kiragi really doesn't have a need for magic since Shining Bow can't crit and archers rely on their skills more than anything else except maybe the high bow Mt. Doesn't help that Kiragi has 0 mag growth innately so Felicia's mag would be going to waste to boosting it up around 17% mag or something like that.

If I had more options I think I could work more around this, but this is all I can come up for you unless another fellow poster can suggest it. It just feels optimal battlewise. And again, I apologize since really I have never paired them before so I don't know how they actually work in practice except Jakob X Azura. Can't really add to support convos either since I can't remember them except the aforementioned Jakob's where it's one of his only few sweet ones.

Edited by Raguna

It's a bit of a trade off. You're prioritizing Selkie above all the other available kids so Oboro would need to go to Kaden since Azura isn't an option for her. Also while Rinkah could hurt him a bit, it really isn't that big really compared to what Felicia could do to Kiragi. Jakob helps both kids really well so Dwyer is really just a great bonus and I'd prefer to have three royal kids (Shigure, Dwyer and Kiragi) than two if Azura marries Takumi (Shigure and Kiragi). Another bonus is that in the hair department everyone ends up with a pretty good complementary color.

Mitama is innately a hybrid unit leaning towards physical just like Dwyer so she could lean more to magic if you wanted to go Onmyoji for her or use a Shining Bow as a Priestess. Kiragi really doesn't have a need for magic since Shining Bow can't crit and archers rely on their skills more than anything else except maybe the high bow Mt. Doesn't help that Kiragi has 0 mag growth innately so Felicia's mag would be going to waste to boosting it up around 17% mag or something like that.

If I had more options I think I could work more around this, but this is all I can come up for you unless another fellow poster can suggest it. It just feels optimal battlewise. And again, I apologize since really I have never paired them before so I don't know how they actually work in practice except Jakob X Azura. Can't really add to support convos either since I can't remember them except the aforementioned Jakob's where it's one of his only few sweet ones.

Birthright
Important: I won't marry Azura to Kaden because I ship Selkie with Shigure
I haven't decide my pairings yet, and I've got headaches because of Selkie. And these are my last characters who haven't married yet.
On the first side, I want a strong Selkie, Shigure and Kisaragi. On the other side, I want a strong Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi and a strong Mitama.
But I also want cute pairings and I don't want to mess up the haircolors of the children.
You see, I'm struggling hard right now. There are lot more options, but I don't know them.
I would be very thankful if you can give me more sets or advices.
#001 (My first set ... but I don't know if this is the best option)
Oboro - Azama
Azura - Takumi
Rinkah - Kaden
Felicia - Jakob
#002 (My thoughts was focused on Selkie, Kisaragi and Shigure. But I don't know how well Mitama will be.)
Oboro - Kaden
Azura - Takumi
Rinkah - Jakob
Felicia - Azama
Oboro - Kaden
Azura - Takumi
Rinkah - Azama
Felicia - Jakob
Oboro - Takumi
Azura - Jakob
Rinkah - Kaden
Felicia - Azama

Hi

I'm prioritizing Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi (and Mitama, if possible in the set-ups).

According to your set, all 5 children will get on the line. But as I said, I'm focusing on the other 4 children.

I've got 2 sets, which all 4 of them will benefit from their mother, I guess.

But I'm not exactly sure.

I think, if Azura and Jakob are married, I'll lose potential dmg from Kisaragi and as I said, I really want to prioritize Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi.

In the last time I searched a lot (Google) and found that Mitama is also great, but I don't know who she'll benefit from the most.

I appreciate that you help me, but I didn't ask for a Dwyer in the first post.

All I said it was just a nice bonus and I understood your point. If you feel pairing Takumi and Azura is better than go for it. All royal pairings except Elise give out pretty favorable kids and you can give Rinkah over to Jakob if you want to. The other pairings are fine,

Hi

Since I surely will marry Oboro to Kaden and most likely Azura to Takumi, what about the other 4 characters respectively 2 ships.

As you said, I recognized that Rinkah and Felicia are the worst of worst if it comes to be the mother of any children.

This time I'll have to look for a good Mitama. So who shall be her mother? Rinkah or Felicia?

Give Rinkah to Azama if you want to go Priestess with Mitama or give Felicia if you want to go Onmyoji with Mitama. The spare can go to Jakob.