Hello from another newcomer

Aetherrevival

Hello, everyone~!

I'm just another avid Nintendo fan whom joined sometime earlier today (Sorry about not introducing myself right away!).

Umm...... I guess that's it? I normally avoid introduction boards because they feel kinda awkward......

Thanks again, all ;)

Hello and welcome to the forums, nah not that awkward after all we all hide behind these brave fire emblem profile pics XD

You're absolutely right! Whenever in doubt, I can place my trust in....... a womanizing scoundrel? At least you have Ike; I might need a new profile representative, hah~

I suggest you list some of your interests so you don't have to go trough the boards looking for other members of your cul- fandom. Good luck at Serenes!

Did you say..... 'cult'? Oh goodie! I think I'm going to fill in my interests, ASAP!

Welcome to this Forest, aetherrevival!

And don't worry, for me, just because you have Inigo as your avatar, is more than enough to make me think that you have good tastes in...things

After all, an avatar is worth more than a thousands words, I...guess?

Hah, it's alright, I'm not really worried about it; I was only kidding around~

I definitely chose him because I have good taste in things (At least in my opinion!)

*whisper* But remember: It's Laslow! Let's not get him in trouble with Selena for a little slip of identity!

Alright, I think I'm going to make myself stop lurking around here, before I take this introduction thing completely off topic. See you all on the other topics!