Pokémon Go Survey + More!

twice

It released fairly recently, but I might as well ask some questions! Here goes.

1. Which Pokémon have you seen/caught the most so far?

2. Any Pokémon you are dying to find?

3. Do you ever miss throwing your Pokéballs?

4. What Pokémon gave you the most trouble to catch or find?

5. Have you evolved any Pokémon yet?

Edit: Feel free to talk about your experience with Go in general!

Edited by Jin

1. I believe my most-caught Pokemon is Rattata.

2. I just want to find more! I love the adventure.

3. All the time. I'm garbage. I still have 96 though, namely because my college is an A+ spot to pick up balls and such.

4. I looked for a Fearow today that eluded me despite my best efforts, but the hardest to actually catch was a Snorlax today. Servers crashed, but I wrapped to where I thought he'd be and BOOM, found him in a cul-de-sac and discovered he has a combat power of 400. I was level 6 when I captured him, but leveled soon after (maybe directly after that capture?)

5. Yes. I evolved a Weedle (to Kakuna), a Rattata (to Raticate), and a Pidgey (to Pidgeotto).

1: Bulbasaur. I live in what's basically a ghost town, I have few reasons to leave the house, & I can't log back in after like 10 minutes of use cause the servers are so dang clogged up. So I literally only have one whole Bulbasaur & nothing else.

2: Gardevoir. Which means I have to wait until a Hoenn Expansion Pack or something.

3: I missed like 4-5 times just trying to catch my Bulbasaur. rip

4: All of them.

5: nope.avi

Edited by Gallade X-treme

Gallade, try playing at night. Server loads are much lower, and lower brightness/audio are 100% playable, reducing battery drain. Not to mention fewer cars!

1. Pidgey. Of the 7 pokemon I have, 3 of them are Pidgeys.

2. Eh. Not atm.

3. Yep!

4. Probably Weedle; saw it a few times (and disappeared?) before I finally got one.

5. Nope. I'm very close to being able to evolve a Pidgey though.

1. pidgey is currently my most seen and caught pokemon at the moment

2.i don't have any i particularly want to find in the original 151, i just like walking around. that being said, i would very much like to catch any steel type if the game ever expands to other generations

3. i have not missed a pokeball yet!

4. probably a ghastly i caught last night

5. i have evolved my weedle. i was going to evolve my pidgey, but i actually found a pidgeotto outside my house that was way stronger than my pidgey, so i just transferred my pidgey. i am literally a single pidgey away from evolving my pidgeotto into a pidgeot

Edited by Quicksilver

1. None, all of the Pokemon I have caught I've caught once.

2. Growlithe, Eevee, and Haunter or Gastly.

3. Every time I've tried catching one.

4. Not sure.

5. No, haven't had any opportunities to.

Gallade, try playing at night. Server loads are much lower, and lower brightness/audio are 100% playable, reducing battery drain. Not to mention fewer cars!

Does 10:15 pm count as night cause I tried logging in again & it did that thing where it thinks "sign in" means "the back button".

also i shot & killed a squirrel this morning so i feel like karma might shoot & kill me somehow if i went out at night

i just wanted to scare it but nooooo the b.b. just had to be lethal

edit: the ol' uninstall-reinstall didn't do nothin either

Thanks very much to everyone so far contributing to the thread! (I appreciate it, and enjoy reading others experiences.)

Also, just came back from a walk. Found a bunch of Rattata (evolved it as well). I saw Vulpix and Eevee nearby but sadly they never showed up for me :/

Pretty soon I'm gonna go on a drive so hopefully I'll find more. I'll update if that happens!

I'd love to get it but once again, no Windows Phone app.

Any chance for Windows support?

Aw that sucks. I have no clue but I did find a petition. I'll help and sign it, you should too!

update: pretty much everything i complained about so far has been mended

1: Pidgey. Birds are pretty much everywhere over here.

2: Still Gardevoir.

3: Usually.

4: Eevee.

5: no but I caught a wild nidorina does that count aaaaaaaand i evolved a pidgey

naisu naisu!

I got a 10k hatch today (I only walked >ten miles today, which is a lot for someone FAT and SEDENTARY), it was a Big Snorlax which I've buffed to a whopping 919; I suspect it's the biggest 'mon on the block for the time being. Shame me trying to knock down a few gyms a ways away from home got stuffed by server crap!

I did snag a Tauros on my second foray today, up to 35/35 in the 'dex and 23.8k on Jogger (patently bullshit, 30 is closer to accurate)!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Pidgeys. They're everywhere!

2. DRAGONITE. The game just hit Japan this past week and already there's a gym near my apartment with a dragonite guarding it. If I was going to get a pokemon tattoo, it would be of dragonite.

3. I think I'm sitting on, like, 20% accuracy right now.

4. On my way home from work I spotted a butterfree. It's the only one I've seen yet, and it shook off no less than four pokeballs, dodged like twenty more, and finally disappeared. If we're only counting pokemon we've caught, then a gastly in the subway was a real mofo to catch. it appeared at like the maximum catchable range, and I wasn't going to cross the tracks to the other platform. I did eventually get that one.

5. I've got a pidgeot from all those darned pidgeys, a raticate, a beedrill, a tentacruel, and a golbat. I also caught a poliwhirl, but didn't evolve it myself.

I honestly wonder where I have to go to find starters. My poor Charmander has been stuck ever since I started. Pyronator needs to grow!

1. Magikarp, Staryu, Slowpoke, and Poliwag seem to be the most common around my house. I live in an area with lots of water!

2. Bellsprout is one of my favourite Gen 1 Pokémon and I haven't seen a single one yet! I'm also trying to find more Eevee and Dratini to evolve them (I've got 3 of the former and 5 of the latter).

3. All the time. I feel like I suck at throwing PokéBalls. Sometimes it's very frustrating.

4. There are hardly any Grass-type Pokémon around here; I guess because I live in an urban area. I also hadn't seen any Electric-types until I visited Alkmaar over the weekend and caught 2 Electabuzz there.

5. Quite a few, yes. I've evolved Kakuna, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Raticate, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Slowbro, Seaking, Starmie, and Gyarados. I've also caught Golbat and Tentacruel, though I haven't evolved either myself yet.

1. Weedle and Ratatta, both are surprisingly common where I live! Oddly enough Spearow and Pidgey are a little rarer!

2. A Koffing would make my day!

3. Not usually, unless I'm trying to be a showoff with curve balls.

4. Gastly, it took me three attempts! The first one got eaten by a server derp, the second left after the first ball!

5. I've got several Pidgeots and Raticates, I'm also the proud owner of a Gloom, Vaporeon, Hypno, Fearow and Beedrill.

I've currently caught 49 and seen 50, Clefairy so JERK.

1. Pidgey/Weedle

2. Dratini, more Gastly, and most of all, more Magikarp.

3. My accuracy is.. not good.

4. Probably a 630~ Jynx. Took me like 40~ balls to catch it.

5. I've evolved quite a few. Pidgeot, Golduck, Hypno, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and a few others.

Currently sitting at 54/55 for my pokedex.