[FE8 Portrait Help

AxelTheMage

post-25463-0-74792200-1468032155_thumb.png

sighs I believe the pic just says it all. How do I make sure that each frame is aligned? I saw a tutorial for it but I'm just getting confused... Sorry to keep bothering you guys about some questions that could be just simple...

Drag the frames in feditor

literally click on the mouth/eyes that are misplaced and move them to where they should go

but if they don't fit correct after that then you have to edit the frames themselves

checking your mug in usenti really fast it isn't aligned to the tiles, so you'll need to fix that first

IGNORE THE COLORS. USENTI DOES THIS TO THINGS WHEN YOU PASTE THEM IN INSTEAD OF OPENING A SAVED IMAGE.

VGDjp1m.png

You see the lines? Each of those lines is 8px from the previous, and your blink and talk frames need to be aligned within them

the lines start from the top left of the 128x112 modern hackbox format which you're already familiar with

If you don't have a program that can sketch the tile setup over your bitmap I highly suggest picking one up

(it's usually a 'grid setting')

Edited by Eliwan

Drag the frames in feditorliterally click on the mouth/eyes that are misplaced and move them to where they should gobut if they don't fit correct after that then you have to edit the frames themselveschecking your mug in usenti really fast it isn't aligned to the tiles, so you'll need to fix that firstIGNORE THE COLORS. USENTI DOES THIS TO THINGS WHEN YOU PASTE THEM IN INSTEAD OF OPENING A SAVED IMAGE.VGDjp1m.pngYou see the lines? Each of those lines is 8px from the previous, and your blink and talk frames need to be aligned within themthe lines start from the top left of the 128x112 modern hackbox format which you're already familiar withIf you don't have a program that can sketch the tile setup over your bitmap I highly suggest picking one up(it's usually a 'grid setting')

A) Are you suggesting that I should restart the format for this character? But just from the top-left instead of the middle?

B) What in the world do you mean by "dragging the frames in Feditor", you mean like doing each individual frame?

C) What program do you suggest I get? I don't know any bitmap editors.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, I see what you meant now. I didn't know I could move them in FEditor. Thanks.

Edited by Tatsuya_WolfHero