Share Funny/Crazy Pokemon GO Stories Here

Randoman

I found this article/story really funny and I had to share it with you guys.

Feel free to share other funny/crazy Pokemon GO stores as well. I know there's plenty of them out there, but the above one I found more funny than the others I've seen so far, especially the ending and how ironic it is.

If mods think that this thread should just be merged with the main Pokemon GO thread, feel free to do so. I just thought that it should be a separate thread in itself, due to the all the Pokemon GO stories and oddities that have been going on in real life being quite a big topic in itself.

lol wow, that is pretty funny. XD Just hope that cop doesn't let Go get in the way of his duties! That wouldn't be good. :P

I haven't downloaded the app yet, so I don't have any stories, but that was still funny as heck. And I saw this story not too long ago about a guy who caught a Pokemon while his wife was waiting to get a c-section. lol

I don't have a story in particular, but I've talked to so many teenagers since I got this game, strangers in general too

Yesterday was wild though. Hit up a huge squad in a park, was gonna knock down their gyms for shits with a fortuitous hatch but servers bodied me
Later that evening, snagged a Rhyhorn and a Squirtle, directed some high schoolers to do the same

Then went up to the local McDonalds due to some lure action, talked to a pile of people, knocked down a gym a couple of times but there were too many reinforcements, then checked out a local spot with some other nerds

I love what this game is doing to the world

3 AM at my cousin's house

My phone starts to ring giving the notification.

There's a Cubone close.

Waking up, I take my phone and start the search.

The fucker is on the basement.

The basement has no lights.

Fuck cubone, there could be a killer down there.

Go back to sleep

Fuck Cubone.

I've got two. The gym I go to regularly is actually labeled as a Fire Pokemon gym in Pokemon Go I got a chuckle outta that. Also along the road outside the neighborhood there is this open field with a big rock in the middle of it and someone wrote on the sidewalk in chalk PokeStop with an arrow pointing towards it. Noticed it while running.

Going down the New Jersey Bordwalk with two friends playing it while every third passerby did likewise.

I'm honestly surprised it's caught on this much; now we just need to see how long it will hang around.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself don't have Pokémon GO (Thanks, Windows...) but had a Pokémon GO party going on:

A couple of weeks ago I was up in Sydney to visit two friends who recently came back to Australia. What started out as a welcome-home party soon morphed into a Pokémon GO party with all my friends catching Pokémon left, right, and centre. Apparently the pub we were in happened to be a Poke-stop!

A Dragonite spawned outside my house once and I nearly caught it before it broke out and ran away. I was level 4 so I only had Pokeballs but it still hurts.

And the day after I hatched a Spearow a Fearow appeared outside my house. After I hatched a Growlithe an Arcanine was somewhere nearby but I didn't find it. I have a thing of finding the evolved forms of Pokemon I hatch right after they hatch.