HELLO YELLO

Galactaray

Hello just joined so suppose i just make a topic here.

Started playing FE when the I go Sacred Stones for free one my 3ds unfortunately I really didn't know how to play that game too well so I've never really completed it as I noticed at the last chapter that I made Seth over powered and all my other units sucked, a lot. Still have that game file , untouched since I've realised. I'm now replying that game. I'm also a fan of awakening and am replying it for the sake of having fun and trying to get all the children and finish all the extra chapters. I'm also an avid fan of Fates which really got me hooked into the series and am still enjoying that game (currently have 144 hours playing it). I've joined the forum to get a better understanding of Fire Emblem and try to find a community. Also playing through New mystery of the emblem, just started.

Other game I enjoying playing is the Kirby series and various other odd JRPGs like Bravely Default and Second, Golden Sun, Xenoblades and Pokemon.

Also watch anime sometimes so yeah hello.

Edited by Galactaray

Welcome to the Forest, Galactaray!

Other game I enjoying playing is the Kirby series and various other odd JRPGs like Bravely Default and Second, Golden Sun, Xenoblades and Pokemon.

Nah, those aren't odd at all, they are typical JRPGs in my opinion.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the community, Galactaray.

I recently became reinterested in Kirby when Planet Robobot released. I'm actually really impressed with how the amount of love and references HAL puts into the most recent Kirby games (Return to Dream Land and onward).