After Birthright and Conquest, I'm preparing for Revelation path

Vif-Argent

Hi everybody !

It's time for me to begin the final and true path of Fates : Revelation. I've some trouble to make up my mind with all the stuff of Revelation. I need some advices to prepare this wonderful adventure, so I've some simple but essential questions :)

1) Corrin's build (I will have a Male Corrin) : It basically depends on what you like. I generally choose +Speed/-Luck for Corrin. But it also depends on Corrin's wife and child(ren). Same thing goes for talent. Should I choose Oni Savage as a talent cause you can't have it with seals or I choose a talent considering Corrin's wife / Kana ?

2) Corrin's wife : I always choose a "kamuisexual" cause I don't want to lose a child. I also want something optimized for postgame/PvP/what else. Should I go for Flora ? Anna ? Or maybe a 2nd gen unit, like Selkie (Kitsune Kana youhou) ?

3) Great family of Revelation : More pairings are possible, and Hoshidans and Nohrians can marry each other. Are they some "mixed" awesome couples (essentially in terms of optimization) or do you copy/paste the same pairings as Birthright/Conquest ? Good pairings are also welcome ;-)

Thanks in advice folks :awesome:

I recommend marrying Anna, because you can get her pretty early. If you want her ASAP, just recruit a unit online and clear the map and then you can ditch that recruited unit.

Anna also helps Kana become a pretty good magical unit, great if you like using Dragonstones.

For classes, choose the one that you want to use because that means you'll get early access to it. It's recommended to choose a Nohrian class.

You can go Oni, but there's no point in doing so if you're not going to change into it or have others use it by sealing.

You can still get the skills through skill buying, through MyCastle or Logbook.

If you want to benefit Anna, if you were to wed, then the archer class works well for her if you want to use her as a bow user.

Else you could go Diviner/Priest so she can get access to onmyoji for Tomefaire, then pop her into witch.

Of course, you can experiment and give her any other class to play around with. (Like Wyvern and Cavalier for mix builds, like LevinSword Paladin)