Revelation LTC

Tao

Not sure how to start this, but like, what are some strats for LTCing Revelation? I've been trying, but I can't really seem to get the grasp of it for the beginning chapters of Revelation. Especially the one in that cave with only Jakob and Azure. And just in general for Revelation.

I've been told the units to use would be like, MU (obviously), Ryoma, Camilla, and Azure? And Xander. Oh and Reina, though she seems to be doing rather well for me right now. Not sure if there are more that would help with LTCing Revelation.

So uh, yeah... like units to use and general strats. I'm not too good at LTCing FE right now.

Edited by Cirno

Not sure how to start this, but like, what are some strats for LTCing Revelation? I've been trying, but I can't really seem to get the grasp of it for the beginning chapters of Revelation. Especially the one in that cave with only Jakob and Azure. And just in general for Revelation.

I've been told the units to use would be like, MU (obviously), Ryoma, Camilla, and Azure? And Xander. Oh and Reina, though she seems to be doing rather well for me right now. Not sure if there are more that would help with LTCing Revelation.

So uh, yeah... like units to use and general strats. I'm not too good at LTCing FE right now.

Revelation leans heavily on Royal bias so using the Royals tends to help.

Revelation leans heavily on Royal bias so using the Royals tends to help.

Well yes, but would I use all the Royals?

I'm also not too good at the better maneuvers on maps to minimise the turns.

Edited by Cirno

Well yes, but would I use all the Royals?

I'm also not too good at the better maneuvers on maps to minimise the turns.

Camilla, Ryoma and Xander yes. Hinoka too because she's a flying 8 move rescue bot, Leo probably won't be that great since he doesn't have enough time to get enough Spd to start ORKOing consistently but he'll surely have some uses, I'm not sure about Takumi. He would probably be a Kinshi Knight since it won't hurt to have a few fliers and good mov in an LTC (I believe Rev LTCs are pretty flier reliant anyway). Elise is mounted so she'll probably be used occasionally, I don't see Sakura being very useful in the long-term.

Bear in mind I'm not very familiar with Fates LTCs at all so that's more of a guess than anything else.

Your strategies depend a lot on your rules. For example, you can 2-turn Chapter 7 if you allow (massive) DLC grinding and DLC characters.

By the way, what is the difficulty setting?

Edited by Cyas

Camilla, Ryoma and Xander yes. Hinoka too because she's a flying 8 move rescue bot, Leo probably won't be that great since he doesn't have enough time to get enough Spd to start ORKOing consistently but he'll surely have some uses, I'm not sure about Takumi. He would probably be a Kinshi Knight since it won't hurt to have a few fliers and good mov in an LTC (I believe Rev LTCs are pretty flier reliant anyway). Elise is mounted so she'll probably be used occasionally, I don't see Sakura being very useful in the long-term.

Bear in mind I'm not very familiar with Fates LTCs at all so that's more of a guess than anything else.

Your strategies depend a lot on your rules. For example, you can 2-turn Chapter 7 if you allow (massive) DLC grinding and DLC characters.

By the way, what is the difficulty setting?

I see. I figure about that. I wasn't sure about Hinoka but that does make sense as a rescue bot. But would Takumi be as good as a Kinshi Knight? I mean I know he was pretty damn OP as a Sniper in my casual runs so...

Well, the thing is, I'm trying for speedruns so I doubt there'd be any DLC grinding or anything with DLC. As for difficulty setting, I assume Normal/Classic.

I see. I figure about that. I wasn't sure about Hinoka but that does make sense as a rescue bot. But would Takumi be as good as a Kinshi Knight? I mean I know he was pretty damn OP as a Sniper in my casual runs so...

Well, the thing is, I'm trying for speedruns so I doubt there'd be any DLC grinding or anything with DLC. As for difficulty setting, I assume Normal/Classic.

I figured he'd want to go Kinshi Knight because unmounted units tend to get left behind in LTCs and Rev has some flier heavy chapters (20, 22, 23, 13 and 12 helps in 18 and 17 too). I don't know how well he actually performs as Kinshi since I've always used him as Sniper.

No path bonuses either? Some people also ban forging and/or the Mess Hall.