Shigure - Builds (Birthright)

Any builds for Shigure in Skills and Classes?

His mother is Azura, his father is Takumi.

I also got the dlc map pack 1, so there won't be problems in leveling, getting Aether, Warp etc.

Shigure is an interesting character, but being the son of Azura, he can be a little squishy.

His HP and magic growths are pretty meh, the other stats are decent but nothing spectacular. Because of this, there is no clear answer to which role you should give him.

Since his personal skill works like a rallying skill for healing other units he is quite popular as a rallybot. His squishy nature makes him more of a backline unit. If you would like to use shigure offensively, I recommend using a bow to deal damage from the back. Mainly because his magic isn't that great (and Takumi doesn't provide a boost in magic) Sniper is always an option, but I like him more as a Kinshi Knight to make optimal use of his personal skill when possible. (the extra movement helps in that regard)

Class: Kinshi Knight
No supports necessary
Skills: Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
Camaraderie (Sky Knight)
Warding Blow (Falcon Knight)
Air Superiority (Kinshi Knight)
Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
With Takumi as Father:

Swap Air Superiority for Bowfaire (Archer) and maybe another one for Quick Draw... for a more offensive build

Process: Promote to Falcon Knight. Level to 15. -> (Heart Seal to Sniper.) -> Heart Seal to Kinshi Knight.

Edited by Masterthunderblade

tbh I really want an offensive Shigure since Takumi is his father.

But I don't need more bow users since I have 3 snipers.

Any other possibilities?

(Also don't focus the skill on the passable skills, since there's the function to seizing other castles ...)

If you're fine with buying skills from other castles, these two builds are probably your best options.

Takumi!Shigure @ Sniper

- Death Blow

- Gamble

- Life and Death

- Counter

- Swordbreaker

Takumi!Shigure @ Falcon Knight

- Rally Spectrum

- Rally Strength

- Rally Speed

- Rally Defense

- Rally Skill

If you don't want to buy skills from other castles, I can suggest a different build for you.