Are there any Fire Emblem games in which you DON'T fight dragons as a boss? (Minor spoilers)

Besides 9 and Conquest.

I haven't played every game yet.

Ena's a boss in 9 at one point tho. Granted, she's a total cakewalk, but still

Gonna echo FE4 and 5. 2 and 8 also count if you consider Dracozombies different from actual dragons

Ena was a boss in FE9, so it's not entirely exempt either.

You can also kinda sorta count Rajaion, since you were fighting him and Ashnard at once basically.

Also I don't think Gaiden does much with dragons, considering Duma is... some weird slime thing with laser eyes.

Granted, she's a total cakewalk, but still

So are the Dragons in 6. Edited by Glaceon Mage

Ena's a boss in 9 at one point tho. Granted, she's a total cakewalk, but still

Gonna echo FE4 and 5. 2 and 8 also count if you consider Dracozombies different from actual dragons

I forgot about Ena.

Also you fight a manakete in 8, sort of

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

you fight dragons all the time there called wyverns. Yes i am using that as an excuse because now conquest has one in the form of scarlet

Also you fight a manakete in 8, sort of

Yeah, but he was transformed in a dracozombie, so, as a boss, he belongs in this category.

But anyway, aside from FE5 and 6, there aren't any other titles in the series that doesn't have dragons.

Perhaps, you may include FE3 B2/FE12 as such, if you don't consider the generic dragons in the throne in Anri's way, since, if you don't have the star sphere, you can't fight Medeus and therefore making hardin the final boss(I know, It's a little forced, but still)

Edited by The Wyvern Rider

Yeah, but he was transformed in a dracozombie, so, as a boss, he belongs in this category.

But anyway, aside from FE5 and 6, there aren't any other titles in the series that doesn't have dragons.

Perhaps, you may include FE3 B2/FE12 as such, if you don't consider the generic dragons in the throne in Anri's way, since, if you don't have the star sphere, you can't fight Medeus and therefore making hardin the final boss(I know, It's a little forced, but still)

There are a lot of dragons in 6. Basically all of Chapters 24 and Final is slaughtering them, and Ain is a war dragon serving as the boss of The True Enemy (Chapter 12). There's also manakete enemies in Chapter 14 and 16, though not bosses.

There are a lot of dragons in 6. Basically all of Chapters 24 and Final is slaughtering them, and Ain is a war dragon serving as the boss of The True Enemy (Chapter 12). There's also manakete enemies in Chapter 14 and 16, though not bosses.

I actually wanted to write FE4, not FE6.

My apologies for this mistake and for my lack of attention.

^There are still 3 generic dragon bosses though.

I know: they are in Anri's way.

However, if you don't consider them as bosses, you may include FE3B2/FE12. I admit It would be a little forced, but still.

you fight dragons all the time there called wyverns. Yes i am using that as an excuse because now conquest has one in the form of scarlet

I'll count wyverns. FE 12 and 3B2 wyverns, that is. If you are using a sword, axe, lance, bow, or magic when you attack, then I am not counting it.

Dracozombies are debatable. But I am still counting it....

No offense, but that is the biggest stretch in order for you to say that their aren't dragons in 3B2 or 12

All the ones I have played except Conquest have dragon bosses somewhere in the game. Other then FE6 I haven't played any of the Japan only games yet, so I have no idea on them. Though dragon bosses to FE are kind of like Gannon/Ganodorf is to the Zelda series.

Dragons are a pretty big theme in 4, since Loptyr (who possesses Julius in the Second Generation) is an Earth Dragon and the Twelve Crusaders got their powers from the dragon tribe.