FE Fates Tier List

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

But seriously,if it's not based on LTC, what exactly is it based on, then?

According to the TC, this list is based off of the characters collective performance across all of the routes... played casually... On Lunatic/Casual...

So yeah, it's probably about Waifus.

Honestly Gunter is top tier or at least high tier, because the Hans chapter is one of the toughest in BR!Lunatic. Only 5, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 were harder, than it... and 14/15 only go cuz i refused to use ryoma.

Edited by guedesbrawl

Edit: Holy shit you argued against rev mozu. I am so sorry about your mental disability. You are so brave.

waifus, probably

According to the TC, this list is based off of the characters collective performance across all of the routes... played casually... On Lunatic/Casual...

So yeah, it's probably about Waifus.

:( Please don'the post comments like this. It is kinda rude... Edited by 1japanfan

The Takumi-hate on this topic makes me jump for joy... I never dreamt this day would come! Thy cruel reign has ended Taku-douche!!!

On the other hand, everyone here seems saltier than the dead sea... huh.

If you want my opinion (which I know you don't) isn't creating a tier-list pretty much pointless? I believe any character can be good with effort, how much effort depends on the character of course, but let's leave it at that.

Point is, everyone will just use their favourites and the ones catering to their aesthetic taste/gameplay style anyway and thus, those units will be on the specific person's 'high tier', while others will fall below that.

For example, Hana would always be 'high tier' for me, because the way her stats are just fits my personal playstyle the best (and I like her design and personality as well), so she always ended up on my team (except for my Birthright!Hard run, where I restrained myself and didn't use her. Greatest. Mistake. Ever.), even considering Ryoma's higher starting level/bases/Raijinto or Hinata's better defence.

It all comes down to personal preference in the end.

The Takumi-hate on this topic makes me jump for joy... I never dreamt this day would come! Thy cruel reign has ended Taku-douche!!!

On the other hand, everyone here seems saltier than the dead sea... huh.

If you want my opinion (which I know you don't) isn't creating a tier-list pretty much pointless? I believe any character can be good with effort, how much effort depends on the character of course, but let's leave it at that.

Point is, everyone will just use their favourites and the ones catering to their aesthetic taste/gameplay style anyway and thus, those units will be on the specific person's 'high tier', while others will fall below that.

For example, Hana would always be 'high tier' for me, because the way her stats are just fits my personal playstyle the best (and I like her design and personality as well), so she always ended up on my team (except for my Birthright!Hard run, where I restrained myself and didn't use her. Greatest. Mistake. Ever.), even considering Ryoma's higher starting level/bases/Raijinto or Hinata's better defence.

It all comes down to personal preference in the end.

So what you're saying is...

High tier: My waifu

Mid tier: Everyone Else

Bottom tier: Your waifu

^_^

Edited by joshcja

So what you're saying is...

High tier: My waifu

Mid tier: Other people waifu's

Bottom tier: Your waifu

^_^

Yep, pretty much XD