Fe7 Feditor wont open Spell Animation inserter

marlon0024

Hi again, i want to insert some spell animations on my hack, spell asociation is reppointed, maybe that is the issue, also:

HAS A CHECKSUM
SET UP METADATA
VERSION: 20110104.1
INITIAL FREESPACE BLOCK FOUND: 01700A10 017057E0

When i try to open spell animation inserter i get That in the CMD, something about the adress out of bounds...0xD1172800

Maybe i ussed the new version and then mixed it with this old version...Is there a way to fix this

Would it not be some pointer changing or something like that? Cause im not even sure if i mixed them, also i seen this problem earlier, but worse, i think it happened to Mikey, but his was worse, after trying to use Spell inserter it stopped working, if i try to use other tools after trying spell inserter it still works...Does anyone nows what pointers the new Feditor changes?

EDIT:

Looks like i fixed it pasting the CSA system from a fresh Rom opened with Feditor 20110104.1 at 0x080CB680, i have not tested if spells work fine, but anymway, it oppened the spell animation inserter. So i think it should be fine...We will see...

EDIT 2:

Works like a freaking charm, but spell animations are HUGE, ill mark this as solved by myself, and this might help others in the future with the same issue.

Edited by marlon0024