Phoenix Mode Conquest Autobattle Draft

BBM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gg I forgot to include Mozu in the list; people are allowed to swap out their character for her if they want :):

I thought about it last round without even looking at the list honestly, no switch.

Oh, right. Man, I've displayed some real BBM level reading skills today.

EDIT

Opening Dragon Veins might need to be a free action for some of the maps, though.

Edited by Refa

i'm missing someone from the OP again but I odn't know who

gggg dwyer is also draftable. Totally didn't realize he doesn't come free SORRY GUYS people can also swap their last pick for him if they want but then we have to redraft from that point...

Edited by BBM

Shigure so Jedi can't get another mount.

Man, and you said you hated Shigure in Discord just to get my hopes up :P:

Edit: Wow the UI is so weird for extreme newbies.

Edited by Jedi

yeah so apparently you can't autobattle in the beginning...

PROLOGUE: 2/2

attack, attackx2

CHAPTER 1: 4/6

move, attack, attack, attack

CHAPTER 2: 3/9

movex3, attack + movex2, attackx3

CHAPTER 3: 6/15

ok too many turns now to keep up the same strat. corrin took the gunter express to the DV, over bridge, beat boss, jakob trailed and finished things off. hans survived???

Edited by BBM

Went with +Mag/-Lck Avatar because I heard that making her a Levin Sword Paladin would be OP and I wanted to try that out for myself. Also I named her Faust, because she made a deal with the devil in exchange for immortality...yeah, deep stuff.

Prologue- 2/2 turns

Autopilot without the autobattle.

Chapter 1- 4/6 turns

Autopilot without the autobattle. You lose out on like 13EXP for not picking +HP/DEF, but it's like whatever not even a real thing. At least you can still 4 turn the map with other Assets (even though there are only two important assets you need ha extremely subtle boobs joke) because Phoenix Mode is stupid and lets you continue despite all of your available units being dead.

Faust got a +HP/Str/Mag/Spd/Lck/Def level, further cementing the fact that Faust is indeed best girl.

Chapter 2- 3/9 turns

Everyone went up the right side to kill Kaze's group before going to the left side to kill Rinkah's group. Gunter can go fuck himself for never hitting his 84%s.

Jakob got some chump level that was bad enough for me to pretend it never happened, but Faust got +HP/Str/Skl/Def/Res. Swag.

Chapter 3- 5/14 turns

Did some dank pair up chains and got Gunter and Jakob to finish off the boss man. I don't remember the levels because they didn't have 5+ stats, woe is me. =(

Also I keep on forgetting to turn the volume down because my 3DS volume control is broken.

Chapter 4- 6/20 turns

I just moved everyone forwards and won. Kaze critblicked the boss so Phoenix Mode didn't even help me out at all! I'm the best.

He also got a really good level (+Str/Spd/Def and some other stats to boot) or two but unfortunately he is not free forever. Faust isn't proccing Magic and I'm getting salty.

Chapter 5- 3/23 turns

Autopilot without the autobattle. Faust is STILL not getting any magic levels FML.

Chapter 6- 2/25 turns

"Say it ain't so..." =(

This is a very sad map. Thankfully, it's pretty easy as well. Elise opened the Dragon's Vein Turn 1, Camilla/Leo (Attack Stance) took down Yukimura before Camilla/Xander took down Sakura, Leo took down Takumi (with help from Jakob's enemy phase chip the previous turn), and Jakob and Faust took out Hinoka (with some Attack Stance help from Leo, of course).

The real draft begins here...