About extra save datas

luksnasc

Hey guys. I'm wondering: is there a way to keep the Extra Save data slots (the ones you get when you have the 3 routes) on a computer? I know they are encripted on the SD card, but is there a way to get them from your card, put in your computer and them put them back on the SD card eventually?

I don't know much about decrypting the data on the SD card, but from my experience with emulating, I can tell you that the extra save data slots are stored in the same location as your "bookmarks/battle saves" and your branch of fate data.

Not sure how helpful this is.

assuming it works the same (I don't see why it wouldn't), I've transfered data from 1 SD card to a new one and the Awakening DLC worked. this assumes the data is saved/treated the same as DLC and downloaded games

According to Espinosa/MoogleBoss (who actually deals with this stuff on a regular basis) the thing is glitched and doesn't work properly when you try and back up the save data. But you would have to ask him for further details.