Best retainers for Kana ?

WinterOkami

So we've been shown that the job of retainer is transmited from father to child and I have figured wouldn't it be fitting for Midori and Dwyer to be retainers of Kana since both of their fathers pledged allegence to him. That would make a lot of sense however a retainer is more like a person serving a noble, in short then everyone who isn't the retainer of somebody else or is a noble without retainers can be a retainer of the said noble.

So who do you think would be the right retainers for Kana ?

Excluding Nobles like Forrest and Kiragi with their retainers.

Assuming Revelation is canon, I think Kiiragi and Forrest would fit. Shiro and Seigbert are next in line for the thrones of their respective nations so the sons of Leon and Takumi don't have any immediate duties. This would fit well considering the new Valla is made from land donated by both countries. But if you want to exclude the royal kids, then the next obvious choices would be either Midoriko, Sophie or Dwyer.

I'm gonna say Midori and Dwyer, since Jakob is a pre-set retainer for Corrin and Kaze becomes one if they reach A support. I don't really think Sophie would be a fitting retainer for Kana. Silas isn't Corrin's retainer and in HoF, the kids end up paralleling the relationships of their parents, so Asugi is Shiro's retainer, Hisame is Kiragi's, Soleil is Siegbert's and Ophelia and Nina are Forrest's. I'd like for Kana to be able to fit in with the rest of the royal kids, tbh.

Edited by Matt-hue

Assuming Revelation is canon, I think Kiiragi and Forrest would fit. Shiro and Seigbert are next in line for the thrones of their respective nations so the sons of Leon and Takumi don't have any immediate duties. This would fit well considering the new Valla is made from land donated by both countries. But if you want to exclude the royal kids, then the next obvious choices would be either Midoriko, Sophie or Dwyer.

You have a good point however I'd like to add on to that the following: Could they take the role of a retainer from their parents ?

Because in my perfect CQ fanfiction I married Peri, considering the fact that Soleil is Siegbert's retainer I was always assuming Kana was as well.

So potentially we could give some characters that are daughter/son of Corrin's retainer a go like Mitama in my Revelation playthrough who is the daughter of Felicia

That could be an interesting matchup with Mitama and Dwyer.

The issue with Sophie, to me at least is that Silas never really pledged his allegeance, he is just your best buddy. Now I know retainers can their lord's best friend like with Shiro/Asugi, Takumi/Hinata Sakura/Hana and so on and so forth. But I feel like it's a little bit of a stretched that's why I can't really think of Sophie and Silas being retainers for Corrin's bloodline