Hana Final Class

Hithere

So I have gotten Hana to about max level (17) and I think she's ready for her final class. She has access to Paladin, Great Knight (partner seal) Strategis,Maid (yes I know it's bad for her, Friendship seal) and Master Of Arms, Omnyoji(no) and Priestess (heart seal) her skills are Armored Blow, Duelist Blow, Luna, Vantage and Astra. What should her final class be?

Swordmaster is her best class here, since it gives her a +10 bonus in Avoid and Crit rate. She has very high Str/Skl/Spd and she's very frail, so Swordmaster is definitely the best choice here for glasscannoning. I'd recommand a skillset like Duelist's Blow/Astra or Luna/Swordfaire/Life and Death/Vantage. Just be very careful when you use her.

Berserker would be funny to use too, but she has not access to this class.

Swordmaster is her best class here, since it gives her a +10 bonus in Avoid and Crit rate. She has very high Str/Skl/Spd and she's very frail, so Swordmaster is definitely the best choice here for glasscannoning. I'd recommand a skillset like Duelist's Blow/Astra or Luna/Swordfaire/Life and Death/Vantage. Just be very careful when you use her.

Berserker would be funny to use too, but she has not access to this class.

Yeah I saw a lot of potential in the swordmaster class for her. Thanks for the Reply!

Without bending over backwards

BR: Either one works. Master of Arms is very good for her and Swordmaster makes her better at her niche. Marrying Silas for Great Knight is also good.

RV: Swordmaster speed is good here as an ending class, but I love sending her through Fighter!Hero via Keaton marriage from around level 8 to level 14 (switching back for swordfaire). Hero Growths are more or less the best in the game and it does everything for her.

Without bending over backwards

BR: Either one works. Master of Arms is very good for her and Swordmaster makes her better at her niche. Marrying Silas for Great Knight is also good.

RV: Swordmaster speed is good here as an ending class, but I love sending her through Fighter!Hero via Keaton marriage from around level 8 to level 14 (switching back for swordfaire). Hero Growths are more or less the best in the game and it does everything for her.

Even though swordmaster seemed like a good class for me, great knight has always been good for Hana in my case. Thanks for the reply too.

(Keaton couldn't marry anyone sadly since all his wives died or are taken XD)