Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

i'm fine lynching AF first to get rid of the claimed itp, but keep in mind that without gorf's flip i'm not going to protect enigmaar tonight, like, ever. if enigmaar claims i blocked them then they're lying scum. i'm not saying this to fake out scum or anything, there's just no reason to protect them if we don't know arg's sanity

##Unvote

i'm fine lynching AF first to get rid of the claimed itp, but keep in mind that without gorf's flip i'm not going to protect enigmaar tonight, like, ever. if enigmaar claims i blocked them then they're lying scum. i'm not saying this to fake out scum or anything, there's just no reason to protect them if we don't know arg's sanity

to be specific, if i DIE and then enigmaar claims that

Yeah, don't jail Eneggmar/scanners tonight. If none of the claimed scanners are jailed we can determine ARP's n2 scan regardless of who is killed tonight

re: Gaius, no, I don't think he claimed his n2 results. He said something about not wanting to do so yet at phase start but I think he should now.

Nobody on GP night two.

Prims Nurse: Gorf??? (Everyone else needs their action)

Ken Shrink: Prims

Gaius Voyeur: Prims

GP Journalist: Enigmar

Enigmar Mortician: ARP

Arctic Fox: Dead

Gorf: Dead?

You see I feel like lynching Gorf over Random would be ok literally everyone alive except him has a provable action (Ken, GP, Enigmar), or is already proved (me and Prims). This also makes me the optimal kill tonight since it would stop Ken from being confirmed (but the way he's been talkin I see em as town anyway.)

I think leaving AF alive is possibly dangerous because she could legit be cult leader and fakeclaiming a non-hostile itp that's more believable and less likely to get her lynched. If we lynch lawyer!Gorf but let leader!AF get another recruit, it may be the worse play overall

idk if I'm being overly paranoid about the possibility of leader!AF... I feel like her alleged warlock guesses are deliberately off the mark (from a d2 perspective Ken has almost no reason to die n2/d3, whereas trump did and just by reading the thread it should've been clear that he was her optimal pick. Likewise trump had no reason to die n1/d2 from a d1 perspective). The random d1 outburst of "if there's a cult, turn yourself in now" is still weird to me as well

what led you to believe ken had a higher chance of dying n2/d3 than someone like trump or gaius?

He hadn't really made an impact on the game. I thought he might be either a possible kill for the mafia or a potential lynch for the town.

Meh, I'm pretty sure Prims knows who he needs to nurse tonight so maybe there's nothing for it

##Unvote

##Vote: Arctic Fox

Sorry about this but I think it's productive to our wincon to lynch you today :(

Not as productive as getting the mafia

wait, who is Gorf again?

I'm also fine with Arctic Fox's lynch because ITPs can be really dangerous.

Can be? Sure. I don't consider myself very dangerous, though.

I think leaving AF alive is possibly dangerous because she could legit be cult leader and fakeclaiming a non-hostile itp that's more believable and less likely to get her lynched. If we lynch lawyer!Gorf but let leader!AF get another recruit, it may be the worse play overall

idk if I'm being overly paranoid about the possibility of leader!AF... I feel like her alleged warlock guesses are deliberately off the mark (from a d2 perspective Ken has almost no reason to die n2/d3, whereas trump did and just by reading the thread it should've been clear that he was her optimal pick. Likewise trump had no reason to die n1/d2 from a d1 perspective). The random d1 outburst of "if there's a cult, turn yourself in now" is still weird to me as well

If I wanted to claim a less likely lynched role then I would have claimed a town role.

Trump seemed like a very likely vig/lynch target to me because I thought I'd spotted a connection between him and Mich.

@GP: Journo Gaius, not Enigmaar. Enigmaar is a potential suspect so if scum shoots him and we lose his result it still benefits us. Gaius is effectively clear and getting him to clear 20XX is more important.